4. More

Damian POV

After I had closed the door on Quinn I had decided to take a shower, wash her out of my hair so to speak. I was so conflicted and it was driving me crazy. On the one hand I was hurt and I was angry, I wanted to hate her. On the other I was just as in love with her now as I was then, the more I saw her the stronger the desire became to sink balls deep into that perfect body of hers.

I had confided in a friend and he had advised me to fuck her out of my system, I thought if I did that the desire would go and it would get easier. How wrong I was, first of all I made love to her instead of fucking becuase that was all I ever did with her, then I went and wrote I love you on her back with my fingertips just like I always used to. Now I wanted more and after this morning there was no way she would let me near her again.

Suddenly it sounds like some one is trying to break down the door to my room making me jump. I just stand there and stare at it not sure what to do.

"PRIEST OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT FUCKING NOW OR I WILL KICKING IT DOWN AND LEAVE YOU TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGE" Rhea shouts through the door and not wanting to test her I open it, she charges past me and then stands in the centre of my room arms crossed tapping her foot as I close the door.

"Good morning nightmare, who pissed in your cereal this morning?" I ask

"Don't try me Priest, don't you dare fucking try me" she says "what the fuck were you thinking treating her like that!"

"Oh she went crying to you huh?" I ask "like I told her I was just trying to get her out of my system"

"Kiss my arse priest you and I both know that's not true" she says "we both know you still love her, you have no idea what you stand to lose if you don't stop this"

"Tell me nightmare what do I have left to lose?" I snap "I lost everything when she left"

"You are such a fucking drongo do you know that" she snaps "whether you like it or not you need to sit down with her and you need to fucking listen, or your going to end up regretting it. Like she said not everyone is your friend and this isn't just about the two of you anymore"

"You want the truth Rhea? Right now I'm confused as fuck, I'm hurt, I'm angry  I want to hate her and at the same time I want to sink balls deep into her and make love to her over and over again and never let her go" I say raking my hands through my hair "that's what I did last night, I made love to her and she.......she just let me, she didn't fight, she didn't argue, she wanted me just as much"

"Because she fucking loves you you fuckwit" she sighs "and you love her, just........just fucking talk to her Priest or I will, kick your ass and don't think I won't" she says before storming out of the room.

If it was possible I was even more confused then I was before. What did she mean what I stand to lose? I lost everything when she left, I had nothing else to lose.....did I?

Not everyone is my friend, the fuck was that supposed to mean? Had some one in my circle done something to Quinn, had they hurt my beautiful angel?

More importantly would she even want to talk to me now? I was fairly certain I had hurt her with my actions, telling her she was wrong about what she felt when she wasn't. She was right and I had done it because it was true, I love her with everything I am.

Quinn POV

"Rhea what did you do?" I ask when I see her charging down the corridor

"Tried to talk some sense into that fuckwit of a friend of mine" she sighs "I wasn't about to let him get away with treating you like that

"Ok first you need to calm down" I say taking hold of her shoulders "and then we need to accept that he isn't going to listen, it's time for me to give up and leave"

"No you can't, what about..........you just can't give up" she says "he has to listen, we will make him listen"

I didn't want to give up, this wasn't just about me but what choice was he giving me. No matter what I did or what I tried he just wouldn't listen. Last night told me that there was still something there in his heart but I don't think he wants there to be.

I would settle for just being his friend if he would just listen, just then my phone rings.

"Hi mom" I say answering the call

"Hi sweetheart how's it going?" She asks

"Not good, he won't talk to me and I'm running out of options" I sigh "is everything alright?"

"Yes fine, he's missing you though" she says "but don't come home until he hears you out"

"I won't, give him a hug from me, tell him I love him and I'll be home soon" I say

"I will, keep going, don't give up" she says as we end the call

"Is Dante alright?" Rhea asks

"He's fine just missing me" I say "but I'm not going home until D hears me out, I can't, he has to listen"