27. Eiplogue

Quinn POV

As I watched Damian and our now two year old play in the pool the feeling of contentment was unmatched. It seemed like it had taken us a lifetime to get to this point, a lifetime of bumps and bruises.

If anything I firmly believed that our story was proof that love could overcome anything if it's strong enough. Dante has come on leaps and bounds since his first word and becomes more like his papi every day.

True to his word when Damian returned to work he and Finn settled their differences in the ring, in a loser leaves Raw match. I had been extremely nervous about the stipulation but I shouldn't have been because Damian won and Finn moved to Smackdown where he could no longer bother us.

Laying back on my lounger I take some photos of my two men along with the grand elaborate sand castle they are building together though I was sure Dante was putting more sand on himself then on the castle.

"You ok mi àngel, you need anything?" He calls out to me with that beautiful smile

"We're fine, you finish that castle" I call back as I run my hand over my bump.

In four months time we will be joined by a baby girl and we couldn't be happier. We had been nervous to start with but now we were both enjoying the pregnancy and excited for the new arrival.

When I think back to two years ago when I thought I had been too late, too late to win back the man who held my heart and too late to put my family back together it amazes me how things turned out. How one person's vendetta made us stronger then ever.

I continue to watch as together they carve out the moat for the castle before walking down to the water to fill a bucket and I couldn't be more grateful for everything, our son was healthy and thriving, our family was almost complete. Most of all I'm grateful that we found our way back to each other before it was too late.

As they walk back towards the sand castle Dante decides he has a better idea and throws the water over Damian's legs. He gives out a gentle growl and then chase him a little before catching a giggling Dante and holding him up in the air.

"You little monster" he chuckles "that was for the castle not papi's legs, now let's go fill it up again"

"Momma, papi is all wet" he laughs as they walk back to the water

When they come back to the castle I join them to help Dante fill the moat and create a lake around their castle.

"Hmm I think we need more water" I say with a smile as I walk Dante back to the water. We fill up the bucket and as we walk back I motion for him to stay quiet though I see he is finding it hard to not giggle.

When we reach Damian I slowly lift the bucket and pour the water over his head, it's met with another gentle growl before he starts to chase us both, both of us laughing uncontrollably.

"Now papi is all wet" I laugh

"I'm going to get you both" he laughs as he catches Dante and continues to chase me. Eventually I run out of breath and steam and he catches me wrapping his arm around me and pulling me close. I look up at him and with a smile he presses a gentle kiss to my lips before kissing Dante's temple

"I love you all so much" he says softly as he hugs us both making sure we both get wet

"We love you too" I say resting my head against him

"Love papi, love momma, love baba" Dante says