26. I Do.......Object

Quinn POV

As I dress our giggling son I can't help but smile, everything was finally as it should be and in a few short hours I was going to marry the love of my life, the one who had held my heart from the secndi met him. The man whose love was the very air I breathe.

"Stop wriggling mi àngel" I smile as he giggles at me "we need to look nice for papi today don't we"

It hadn't gone unnoticed that he was going to be one next week and was yet to say a word. The doctors had assured me that it was normal for things to be delayed after he had been so unwell but still I worried and I hoped everyday that he would say his first word.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" My mom asks as she enters the room

"Yeah I just need to get this little monster in his jacket" I say tickling him and making him giggle even more

"He looks more and more like runner bean everyday" she smiles "you know I knew the first time I saw the two of you together that this is where you would end up and I wouldn't want anyone else to be my son in law"

"He does doesn't he" I smile "but how could you have known before we did?" I ask

"It was simple" she says "you remember we had lunch together and you got mayo in the corner of your mouth. I watched him as he wiped it off for you and I saw the way you looked at each other. I knew then that you loved each other and that I could trust him with my baby girl" she says giving me a hug from behind

"I love you mom" I smile

"I love you too, but let's not keep runner bean waiting" she says helping me get Dante's jacket on

"Why do you call him that?" I ask

"What runner bean?" She asks "Well he's tall and he's slim......just like a runner bean. It's an affectionate nickname"

"Alright, we are good to go" I say picking up Dante

Damian POV

Standing outside the town hall waiting for Quinn, Dante and her mom to arrive I was nervous. I had no idea why I was so nervous........there again we did break tradition last night. We had intended to stay apart until the wedding but I just couldn't stay away from my beautiful bride.

I had some how managed to sneak out of the hotel, back to our house and into our room to make love to her without Rhea or her mom knowing. If it had been up to me I would have stayed all night but she insisted I left though I'm certain she didn't want me to.

"Will you chill out" Rhea says "she'll be here, she wants this as much as........oh my gosh look at that.......he's like your mini me......oh he's so adorable" she coos and I follow her gaze unable to keep the smile from my face.

Quinn is smiling back at me in a simple summer dress that clings to her curves perfectly. Our son is beaming in his suit as he is carried by her mom

"Hi mi tesoro" she smiles as I take her hands in mine

"Hi mi àngel, you look beautiful" I smile "you ready?"

"I've been ready for a long time" she say as she links her arm through mine.

Together we walk into the town hall followed by Rhea and her mom. We are taken straight into a ceremony room and before we no it we are stood in front of an officiant both of us beaming at each other.

"We are gathered here to join Damian and Quinn as husband and wife" she begins "if anyone here knows of a reason why they should not be joined speak now"

I find myself holding my breath as the silence echos around the room, once I know no one is going to speak I breath a sigh of relief.

"Damian would you like to say your vows" she says

"Quinn, the second I laid eyes on you my whole world changed. I went from thinking I was happy being alone to wanting to share my life and my world with you. You made me a better man, you blessed me with a beautiful son and despite everything your love for me never changed. Today a vow to stand beside you whatever life throws at us, to love you like only I can and to devote my life to making sure you spend everyday with a smile on your face. I love you mi àngel, today, tomorrow, forever"

"Quinn you may go ahead" she says as I wipe the tears from my eyes

"Damian, the moment I met you I knew you were some one special. I tried so hard not to feel anything anything for you convinced I was better off on my own but fall in love with you I did and I have no regrets. You filled a gap in my life and a void in my heart I didn't know existed. You gave me the gift of being a mother to our son and our future children. Some how I love you never seems enough, but I love you with everything I am and I promise to stay by your side for the rest of my life, to love you unconditionally and to be your light whenever things get dark. I'm yours mi tesoro, today and always"

Following the officiants cues we exchange rings with our son, her mom and Rhea watching on. I've never been happier then in the moment I see the wedding band on her finger showing that I have finally made her my wife.

"With the power vested in me I now pronounce you man and wife. Damian you may kiss your bride" she smiles

Needing no further encouragement I take Quinns face in my hands and she smiles at me as I press my lips to hers in a deep loving kiss.

"I OBJECT!"

Quinn and I break apart and look to find Finn walking down the aisle.

"You've got to be kidding me" I sigh as I run a hand over my face

"I object" he says again "I object to you always getting what I want. I wanted Quinn you took her, I want the heavyweight title your given all the title shots. You are always in my way and I've had enough. I thought splitting you two up was the answer but it didn't work, I thought you be so distracted by your misery that you would lose favour and I would finally get the title shots but it just made you more focused. I want you out of my way once and for all" he growls

"You mother.............."

"Nightmare! Not in here" I say stopping her "what do you want Finn? You want me to quit?" I ask

"Yes I want you to quit and I want Quinn to marry me instead of you" he says

"You're too late Finn" Quinn says "Damian and I are married now and nothing and no one will ever make me leave him"

"She's right, and I will never give her up......not without one hell of a fight" I say "but quitting I can do, that's easy you want me to quit I quit"

"Well one out of two ain't bad" he laughs "at least with you gone I will finally get a title shot"

"Oh no you misunderstand" I smile "I'm not quittng wwe, I'm quiting the Judgement Day and when I return you and I will settle this in the ring" I say andhis face falls

"You ready to get rid of him nightmare?" Quinns mom asks and she hands Dante to me

"With pleasure" Rhea smiles as they march up the aisle towards him, Finn turns and runs away and Quin and I laugh as Dante rests his head on my shoulder

"Dada" he says quietly, Quinn and I look at each other and then at our son

"What did you say mi àngel?" She asks

"Dada" he says smiling at me

"That's right" I smile as I kiss his forehead and place an arm around Quinn's shoulders as she rests her head against me "I'm your dada"