17. Quick

Quinn POV

Looking down at the man who held my heart I couldn't help but smile and lick my lips. I had him just where I wanted him and I was going to really enjoy what I was about to do.

He looks at me with that sexy cheeky smirk of his as his hands glide up my thighs while I straddle him. He has no idea what's coming.

Leaning down I press my lips softly against his to distract his attention as my hands smooth over his chest. Quickly he stops me and looks down at his chest and the wax strip I just placed there while I chuckle.

"What the.......come on mi àngel" he groans "why would you do that to me?"

"You said you wanted to be hair free when you go back and you wanted it done quickly" I say "this is the quickest way but I knew you wouldn't agree so I took matters into my own hands"

"You're evil, you know that" he says trying hard not to smile "take it off"

"Alright but you know that means I have to do the rest so brace yourself big man" I smirk

"Just do it slowly" he pleads as he screws his eyes shut

"No can do it will hurt more if I do it slowly" I say taking a corner between my fingers and removing it in one swift movement"

"AARRGGHH.....fu.....sh.....that hurt" he gasps "look it's all red"

"It will go eventually" I say " and I promise I will kiss it better afterwards.......well except your under arms I'm not kissing those"

"My what......oh hell no" he says wide eyed

"Just lay there and let me get on with it" I say "it will be over before you know it"

One by one I place the strips where they need to be and then quickly remove them. By the time I get to the last one he is biting down on his pillow to muffle his shouts.

I pull off the last one and discard it, then take the pillow out of his mouth.

"There all done" I say leaning down

"Now what are you doing?" He asks breathless

"What I promised I'd do" I say as I press my lips gently to his red skin. I place feather light kisses over the waxed area and he slowly begins to relax.

His hands once again glide up my thighs until they are squeezing my ass. Sensing what he wants I move my kisses towards his neck.

Before I can do anything else he rolls me onto my back and hovers over me.

"You're evil but I love you" he smiles "now to finally get what I was hoping for" he says as I rest my hands on his sides.

He leans down and captures my lips in a gentle but passionate kiss, my hands slide slowly up his back pulling him closer to me. Tonight was our last night alone before Dante came home and then in week Damian would be back on the road just to wrap up his storyline and then be written off TV.

I wanted to make the most of him not just because I was going to miss him but because I was scared. Scared that someone would convince him to leave me, that time away would make him realise that me, us, this wasn't really what he wanted. I was afraid that he had been hit with a lot, and he was doing what he thought was right rather than what he wanted.

His lips caress my neck and I bite down on my lip, I wanted him to take his time, I want to remember this, remember what it feels like to be wanted by the incredible man before my fears come true and its all gone.

He moves back from me and sits up on his knees, slowly he removes his boxers before gently pulling me up. I wrap my legs around him and with his hands softly gripping my hips I lower myself onto him. I close my eyes and lick my lips at the feeling of him filling me and I still waiting for him to guide my movements.

Gently he guides my hips to roll slowly as his lips find mine once again. I wait for him to guide me to move faster but it doesn't happen, he keeps my movements slow and his kisses become feather light between his soft groans.

"Todo lo que eres es todo lo que necesitaré" he whispers as he rests his head against mine and I take his face in my hands

"En serio?" I ask looking deep into his eyes

"Sí" he says wrapping his arms around me "Te amo mi ángel"

"Yo también te amo mi tesoro" I breath as I feel a familiar knot begin to build

He guides me to move a little faster and I feel him swell inside me, he wraps his arms tightly around me holding me close as we both find our release. He gives me a breathless smile and kisses the tip of my nose as I take the time to commit every detail of his face to memory.

"I wish you and Dante could come with me" he sighs "but I know you can't while he is healing"

"I don't want you to go" I say softly not looking at him as I fight back tears

"What is it mi àngel?" He asks "what's making you so sad?"

"I'm scared D........no I'm terrified" I sigh "that he will come between us again, that you'll change your mind and not come back, that I'll lose you all over again and I don't think my heart could take losing you twice"

"You will forever be my always" he says "you have bewitched me body and soul and I love you. You're the part of me I will always need. I look at you and I see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. Don't be scared mi àngel I'm never going to leave you"

I move off him and lays us both down gently pulling me into his side. I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heart beating. His words meant everything to me but the fear was still there, becuase I know he will be there when he goes back and god knows what he will do.