21. Each Other

Rhea POV

Returning to the hospital the next morning my only concern was Quinn, she had been my best friend since we were kids and all I ever wanted was her to be happy. I was hoping that Damian would be no where near, I was so mad at him that I was liable to punch him as soon as I look at him.

Pushing open the door of her room I'm greeted by a sight I hadn't expected to see. Quinn was curled up fast asleep in Damian's arms, the two of them had somehow managed to get into the small hospital bed together and I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of Damian's feet hanging over the bottom of the bed.

Quinns head is resting on his chest and her hand is on his stomach, he on the other hand looks as though he is clinging to her like he's afraid to let go of her.

As I take a seat the chair makes a slight creek, Quinn's eyes flutter open and she smiles at me "hey" she whispers

"Hey" I whisper back "how are you doing?"

"Better" she says "he came to see me last night, he said the sweetest things, I just couldn't stay mad"

"He's an idiot for sure but I've never doubted how he felt about you" I say

I smile as I remember back to the days before Quinn joined me in WWE, when Damian was adamant that he didn't need anyone, he was happy on his own. It had amused me becuased I had already heard the exact same thing from Quinn and just like her I'd seen a completely different story in his eyes when he watched couples.

That was why I made it my mission to get them together once I knew she was coming to WWE. He needed her as much as she need him, and the first time they locked eyes told me I had done the right thing.

"Where did you go?" She asks with a quite chuckle

"Just thinking about how you both used to say you were happy alone" I say "now look at you, neither of you can stand to be alone"

"He was unexpected" she smiles "I never knew one person could change your world so much"

"He still needs to fix this and by this I mean him" I say "we need to find out why he's doing this"

"He already said, he thought I was distracting him" I say  ut she shakes her head

"Nah I'm not buying it, there's more to it I'm sure of it" she says "I bet big drongo here would agree if he were awake"

"Yeah well he's not and I'm not waking him we both know he doesn't like being woken before he's ready" she says

I take a moment to think and look at I'm and then I shrug my shoulders "fuck it" I say as I reach out and tickle the bottom of his feet. He begins to wriggle his legs but I just follow their movements not letting up. Eventually he makes a move to get his feet away from me and ends up falling out of the bed.

"What the.........nightmare of course it's you" he grumbles "what the hell?"

"No less than you deserve" I say sitting back and crossing my arms

"Great.....your still mad at me" he sighs "so what have I got to do to get my friend back? Get on my knees and beg? Kiss your feet? Kiss your ass?..................actually strike tha last one no way in hell I'm doing that" I watch as he turns his head the direction of the laughter coming from Quinn

"Oh you think this is funny mi àngel?" He asks as he leans over her and she just nods "it's a good job I love you" he says pressing a soft kiss to her lips and I can't help but smile.

"I was just telling Quin that you need to fix Finn" I say "I'm not buying the distraction excuses think there is more to it"

"I've been thinking the same thing" he says sitting back next to Quinn

"What other reason could he have?" Quinn asks

"I don't know but I'll find out" I say "one way or another he is going to leave you alone" I say "Oh and Priest, kissing my arse isn't a bad idea" I smirk

"No way.......these lips are not touching those cheeks" he says making Quinn laugh again

"I kinda want to see you do it now" she laughs

"Come on!.........you're supposed to be on my side?" He sulks

"Yea but you made her mad.......even I know that's a bad idea" she says

Damian looks between us both for moment both of us grinning at him and then he shakes his head "No......no way think of something else because that ain't happening"

"We're just messing with you Priest" I laugh "we're good, let's just figure out how we fix Finn"

"Revenge is sweet just remember that" he says waving his finger between the two of us