14

Aqui's POV

We found ourselves ushered into the principal's office, and as we entered, I couldn't help but marvel at the sheer size of the room. The principal's desk was adorned with papers, laptop, and a nameplate that read "School Principal." Two long sofas were positioned in front of the desk, one on each side. We sat on the left sofa while the boys stood behind us, and the Stem students mirrored the same arrangement on their side.

The principal's face was contorted with anger as she took her seat, arms crossed and eyes fixed directly on us. Ms. A and the Stem adviser flanked at the principal together with Sir Mathew, whose demeanor appeared calm yet serious.

The Icons are sitting across from the principal's table, who's looked equally irritated. It seemed as if they had recently been in a heated confrontation.

"What kind of students you are huh! Hindi pa kayo nakuntento! Imbes na kayo kayo nalang ang magbasag ulo idinamay nyo pa ang mga stem students!" she shouted angrily! What!? So kami lang ang may kasalanan ganon!? Anong purpose na ipinatawag din nila ang stem students? Para makinood habang pinapahiya kami?

"We're sorry for what happened, Ma'am. I assure you, I will talk to them," Ms. A pleaded, attempting to take responsibility for our actions.

"You always say that, Ms. A, but your students keep causing trouble!" Ms. Rory retorted, nagsipagtunguhan naman ang mga kaklase ko, ramdam ko ang pag kapahiya namin lalo pa't kami lang ang pinapagalitan.

"When will you grow up, Humss 2? You're always causing problems! This is a school, not some place for you to run wild!" Ms. Rory scolded.

The principal's outburst continued, and she accused us of dragging the Stem students into our misbehavior, questioning our motives. We were bewildered by the one-sided blame and wondered why the Stem students were present at the meeting if they were not equally at fault.

"Ma'am, I'm very sorry" Ms. A apologized again, though she felt increasingly frustrated by the situation.

"You're sorry? What about your students? Are they sorry? No! They aren't! Hanggang hindi sila napaparusahan ay hindi sila magtitino! Paulit ulit nilang guguluhin ang mga stem students!" What the?? Bakit kami lang?

"We're sorry" Napalingon ako kay Nathan nang sabihin nya iyon.

"Sorry, Ma'am" the rest of my classmates followed suit, leaving me confused. So hindi nila ipagtatanggol ang sarili nila? Hahayaan nalang nila na kami ang sisihin?

"Why are you doing this? Bakit palagi nyong iniinvolve ang strand nyo sa stem students!Are you jelous? Well you should be! Dahil matagal na nilang napatunayan ang mga sarili nila sa school na to! And you? Wala kayong ibang ginawa kung hindi makipag basag ulo! You're destroying the image of this school!"

She shouted at us, bigla ay nainis ako! Sinong hindi magagalit? Kung ipahiya nya kami ay parang kami ang pinaka worst na studyante!

"Excuse me, Ms. Principal" I said politely, my voice maintaining a calm yet serious tone.

"Aren't you unfair?" I asked, keeping my gaze focused on the floor.

"W-what did you say?" She asked, visibly taken aback.

I slowly shifted my gaze from the floor to meet hers, maintaining a serious expression as I spoke to her.

"My apologies for misspeaking earlier. What I meant to say is...you're being unfair" I clarified.

"W-What!?"

"We acknowledge the trouble we caused, and we apologize for that. However, it's essential to note that the Stem students were also involved in the incident. In fact, it was initiated by some of them" I explained, causing surprise among those present.