Suspicious

A/N- WERE GETTING TO THE GOOD STUFF GUYS!
Fitty 😝

A/N- WERE GETTING TO THE GOOD STUFF GUYS! Fitty 😝

Brooklyns been acting really strange lately, almost sad

Brooklyns been acting really strange lately, almost sad. Or mad but I don't know why. And I swear if I find out it's because of that bastard Barry, I'll beat the fuck out of him. She still thinks I hate her and I can't stand it, even though John B keeps asking if my feelings for her have gone away, I know that they won't.

Brooke had Barry over last week but after he left he hasn't been over since, she hasn't left the house, and she's been moping around like her dog died or something. I was gonna go to her room and ask what was wrong but she came into the kitchen.

"Is everything alright, Brooke? You've been down the last few days." I don't know how she's gonna react because in her pretty little head, I don't like her.
"Yeah everything's fine. I just.. I don't know. Do you happen to know if Barry has any siblings? I know that's the kind of thing that I should know but you've been on the island way longer than me, so maybe 2 months before I got here, did you ever see him with anyone? Sisters or brothers?"  She asked, taking her gorgeous eyes off her phone to look at me.
"I mean I always saw him with this girl but she didn't look like him. They could've been siblings but I doubt it, she had blonde hair and green eyes and her face shape looked nothing like his. Why do you ask?" Now I'm really confused, I thought Brooklyn and Barry were dating? Wouldn't she know his family?

"Oh. Okay thanks." That's all she said before she went back to her room. She didn't even tell me why she's asking.

I'm gonna tell John B and we're gonna follow Barry, and see if the other girl is back. I'm pretty sure the girl is Barry's ex-girlfriend but I don't know for sure. So I called JB up, explained everything and we were on our way to Barry's place.

When we got there the first thing I noticed was another car by the trailer. The only way I could tell that it was a girls was because it had pink fluffy dice on the mirror in between the drivers seat and the passenger seat. What the fuck?

Then my attention was turned to the blonde on Barry's lap. Is he serious right now? I mean Brooklyn fought with everybody just so she could have Barry and this is how he re-pays her? Yeah, fuck no. Were gonna go get her and bring her here so she can confront him, but just in case their gone when we get back I pulled out my phone and snapped a few photos of them, making sure to get their faces in it.

I could tell that John B was pissed. His jaw is clenched and he's clutching onto the steering wheel like his life depends on it.

"Let's go home and grab her then bring her back so she can see this and confront him." I spoke, hoping he thinks I lost feelings for her

"Good idea. I'm gonna fucking kill him I swear." and that's all he said the entire time, even when we picked her up he didn't speak, I had to tell her to come with us. Pope and Kie happened to be there too so we got them as well. I told her we were going to see Barry so of course she came out in a low cut crop top and shorts, but I have to admit she looks really fucking good. And she smells really good. She smells if coconuts and vanilla bean.

"Seriously, will someone tell me what is going on?" Brooklyn questioned, looking between the 4 of us, I already texted the pogue group chat and told them whats happening but since Brooke is more of a Kook, she isn't in it.

"You'll see. Were almost there." I replied, turning around and I can't hold back from looking her up and down. Her legs are so gorgeous, I could just imagine my face between them while her pretty little mouth moans my name, and her long slender fingers tangled in my hair.

"Take a photo it'll last longer." She snapped, clearly thinking I was judging her, also rudely snapping me out of my dirty thoughts about her.
"I plan on it." I whispered, not even loud enough for myself to hear but somehow John B did, and he glared straight into my soul.

"Okay calm down there buddy." Pope commented, somehow also hearing what I said.
I'm just praying neither of the girls did because Kie would most definitely tell Brooklyn.

The look on their faces said they were confused though, but I just turned around and stayed silent for the rest of the car ride.

A/N- I decided to cut this one a little short, Were saving the real good juice for next chapter. Also! How are we feeling about the pov being someone other than Brooke?