Sleepover

A/N- Fitty litty

I hate seeing her in pain, someone as beautiful and kind as her shouldn't ever have to hurt that much

I hate seeing her in pain, someone as beautiful and kind as her shouldn't ever have to hurt that much. If I could take all her pain and make it my own, I would.

"Hmm JJ." She mumbled, stirring around in my arms, half asleep.
"Yeah?" She looks so beautiful like this. Her hair is falling in her face a little bit and her lips are parted just enough to get mumbled words out, but not enough to be talking clearly.

"hat tine is it?" I have no idea what she just said.
"You're mumbling, I can't understand you princess." I replied whilst tucking her hair behind her hair
"I said what time is it." She huffed with an attitude

"Woahh don't get all cray cray on me, and it's almost midnight." I'm massaging her head, while she tries to fix her top. I'm not sure why she chose a tank top to lay in, She moves a lot in her sleep but maybe it's a girl thing I don't know.
"No JJ I didn't fix my room!!" She yelled and sat up, going to her window and closing it, drawing the curtains, then she turned her lamp off and turned the colored lights on and turned it to pink, then coming back to bed and laying her head back onto my chest.

"I'm waking up at 5 to see the sunrise and surf, you can stay here or come with it's up to you." She spoke, falling asleep almost immediately after talking.

I'm going to go with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to her trying to get out of bed, and instead of getting up with her, I tightened my grip around her waist. I'm too comfy and she's too warm to be getting up.
"JJ, we have to get up." No we don't
"Or we can just stay in bed all day and sleep." I replied, snuggling my head into her neck

"Cmon, we're gonna miss the sunrise, and I always swim with the dolphins in the morning on Friday's. I can't miss it, I'd feel bad. So get your lazy ass up or I'm going without you. " She stated matter of factly. I didn't know she liked dolphins
"Since when did you swim with any of the animals?" I questioned
"Since I got here. I swam in the morning for the first time on the first Friday I was here and I met daphne, and I've been ever since." Who the hell is daphne?