Midsummers

A/N- people there's smut in this one. Also! we're gonna pretend like Topper never shoved John B out of the eagles thingy ok? Okay! Also I literally hate writing parties so It's gonna be a little rushed

Fitty

 Kie and I finally made it to the party and the first thing we did was got champagne

Kie and I finally made it to the party and the first thing we did was got champagne. I decided I'd only have 1 or 2 glasses of champagne because I don't want to get drunk tonight, I just wanna let loose with my friends.

I immediately spotted Pope grilling with his dad, and JJ next to him, doing a horrible job at 'catering' Me and Kie went over to them, and a expected a hello, maybe a how are you, but JJ looked me up and down, his eyes widened, then he took my hand and spun me around which I was not expecting.
"Ahh JJ!" I squealed, earning myself a few stares, but when I looked at JJ again, his jaw was on the floor. I have a thing for JJ. I'm not sure what the thing is, but it's a thing. There's no way he'd feel the same tho.

"I'm sorry but not really. You look amazing Brooklyn.." He said in a low voice, when he did, I felt a weird but good sensation in my womanhood and lower belly. Is JJ turning me on? Is he even meaning to? Obviously I know what it feels like to be horny, but this is different.
"Thank you J. You clean up pretty well yourself." I replied with a smile

"Hey, is that John B with Sara?" Kie asked, getting my attention.
"What the fuck is he doing with her? She's a horrible person!" She chimed
I hate it when Sara and Kie talk bad about one another, because their both my friends. And I love them both to pieces.
"I don't see them. Anyway! Let's go dance!" Pope nearly yelled.
Why do the boys keep changing the subject when it comes to girls?

Me and JJ have been dancing for the last hour, both Sara and John B have been gone, and Kie and Pope had to go help their parents.
Eventually they let the younger adults and teenagers take over the speakers and someone put 'Into It' by Chase Atlantic on. I started dancing more with JJ, but not formal dancing, just dancing. Midway through the song, I turned around and started slightly grinding against him.

"Hmm. Brooklyn, turn towards me." He said in a deep whisper in my ear.
So, I obeyed and turned towards him, to see him face and neck completely flushed and his jaw clenched.

"You can't do that." He spoke again.
"Why not? Do I make you nervous, JJ?" I questioned, matching his tone in a whisper and smirking, walking away and making sure to sway my hips a little more than I usually would.

At the end of the day, I can walk away as confidently as I want but I can't ignore the pool of arousal that's forming in my panties. I've never been made wet by a guy, right now I just need to focus. I can't find John B so I just decided to text him.

_____________John B______________

Me- I'm not even gonna question why you ran off with my best friend, are you gonna be home tonight?
John B- No, why? Actually Idk when I'll be back, me and Sara are researching something from the Royal Merchant and Denmark Tanny. I'm assuming it'll be a few days
Me- I was just curious, and please be safe and for the love of god don't have sex with Sara. She has a boyfriend and she's my best friend
John B- Brooklyn I'm not going to have sex with her. And don't have sex with my best friend.