Invintation

A/N-

When I got out of the shower I noticed that I got a text message from Sara

______________Sara____________
Sara- Hey so my parents are hosting a huge party called midsummers, and they said I could invite whoever I wanted, so do you want to come? If not it's cool.
Me- Yes! I'd love to, just lmk when to be there
Sara- I'd say around 10.

Sara's family always throws fun parties, but they're nothing like the keggers that we throw. Nonetheless, I'll still go, Kie told me about midsummers, she said it's a formal event so I should dress up if I get invited. She's already going because she lives on figure eight and her parents are kooks. I just need to figure out what to wear. I have a few formal dresses, and I have a few long formal dresses.

I got dressed, cleaned up the bathroom, then headed to my room. I'm not sure why but my room seems brighter lately, nothing in it changed, I just feel happier when I come into my bedroom.

"JJ I told you to stay away from her! That was my only request and you couldn't even lis-" John B yelled from the living room
"Stay away from who?" I asked, entering the living room.

"Uh. Nobody. Where are you going?" Why is John B always wondering where I'm going, mind ur own bruh
"Kies. We're helping each other pick out midsummers outfits." I replied, grabbing my keys and shoes, sitting on the couch to put my shoes on.

Before he sat next to me, JJ looked at John B and mouthed something but I'm not sure what
"Hey." The blonde spoke
"Hi JJ." I wanna know who he's supposed to stay away from but I don't think he'd tell me.

"What time are you going? I'm supposed to be 'catering' but really John B wants me to talk to Sara for him." Wait, why does John B need to talk to Sara? And why can't he do it himself?

"What does he need to talk to her about? And why can't he just talk to her himself?" I questioned. I looked at John B but he was just looking at JJ like he told his life secret.

"Uh I'm not supposed to say" JJ said.

"K ya fuck you guys too. And I'll be there at like 10:15" I sarcastically replied, walking out of the door and going to Kiaras place.