31.

(Hey, guys! I just wanted to say thank you for 25K reads!)

December 10th

"Darling~" Her voice echoed around Y/N's sleeping form as she gently placed her hand on her shoulder. She tenderly shook her as she spoke softly into her ear. "Wake up."

"Five more minutes," Y/N groaned as she pulled her comforter over her head.

Mary chuckled. "Dearest, that's what you said twenty minutes ago."

Y/N waved her hand lazily in the air as she carelessly dismissed Mary's words. "Make it twenty-five...?"

"We've got an important day ahead of us." Mary informed.

Y/N peeked her head out of the blanket and narrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Important?" Mary nodded, feeling overtaken by how adorable Y/N's morning voice was. "How is it important?" She closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them they were a light cerulean color. "What are we doing?"

"Get up and I'll tell you." Mary urged.

"No fair, M!" Y/N whined. She buried her face into the pillow. "Whatever. I'm fine being in the unknown."

"Oh, dearest..." Mary whispered, leaning close to her somnolent face and dragging her voice out in a most seductive manner. "How could I ever convince you?"

Y/N's cheeks erupted in fiery heat as her eyes shot open and trailed up to meet Mary's. She wrapped her arms around the older woman's neck, pulling her closer and smiling at her. "How can I convince you to let me sleep?"

"Oh, those pretty eyes are enough to convince me to do anything." Mary cooed as she held onto Y/N's waist with the hand that wasn't hoisting her up onto the bed. "No matter the color."

"Really?" Y/N asked doubtfully. "I don't like the way red looks on me."

"My darling, that one's my favorite," Mary informed.

"I can't imagine why..." Y/N mumbled. "It only happens when I'm angry or when I'm having an outburst. I hate that side of me." Y/N sighed with a weak smile as she tried to make light of the situation. "These damn bursts of energy are killing me," she grinned cheekily. "Which is exactly why I need to go back to sleep."

"Oh, is that so?" Mary leaned into Y/N's neck with her voice holding the essence of an enchanting siren. "What a clever little distraction, dearest~"

"Hm, I learned from the best," Y/N hummed.

Pressing her lips against her prized beauty's S/C neck, Mary whispered her next words on the soft flesh beneath her. "My love," she brushed Y/N's hair out of her face. "Don't you want to go somewhere more private?"

Y/N's breathing hitched and she tilted her head to the side, allowing Mary better access to her exposed skin. "Where did you have in mind?"

"It's a surprise," Mary answered. "Go ahead and get ready, then you'll see."

Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes. Pushing her comforter off of her, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. "Fine. You win, I'm up."

"Don't be salty, dearest," Mary began. "Besides, I was going to get you out of bed. One way or another..."

Y/N pretended to be unaffected by Mary's relentless flirting and walked over to her closet where she pulled out a red sweater and a pair of jeans. She gave Mary a playful glare as she entered her bathroom and closed the door behind her. As she changed her clothing she glanced over at her shower, holding back a groan as she noticed the mangled showerhead. She really needed to get that fixed. Or replaced.