7.

November 22nd
Tape #1
Tiana L/N

***

"Please state your name,"

Tiana looked up at the officers and complied with a nod of her head. "Tiana Mallory L/N."

"Now, we're just gonna ask you a few questions," One of the officers explained. "This is just standard protocol."

"I understand," Tiana nodded.

She studied the faces of the officers in front of her. One male, one female. The male appeared to be in his mid 30's, with a square face and pursed lips. His partner, the woman, was older. Maybe closer to Tiana's age. Her skin was a deep brown and her face appeared much more inviting than the male.

"Where were you the morning JB died?" The male asked.

Tiana was slightly taken aback by the bluntness of the question and how quickly he had resulted to asking for an alibi. But, Tiana kept her calm, as usual. "I was at breakfast with my family."

"Do you have a receipt from this outing?" The woman asked.

Tiana reached down to grab her bag. "I think so. One moment, please." Tiana pulled out her wallet and rummaged through it, before pulling out a crumpled receipt. She straightened it out and handed it to the officers in front of her. "If that doesn't prove enough, you can ask the whole family. We were all there together."

"Thank you," The woman smiled.

"Can I ask a question?" Tiana spoke. The woman nodded for her to continue. "Did someone murder JB? And, try to murder my...my sister?"

The officers exchanged a glance. "Not that we know of," the male lied. "This is just standard protocol"

"All right,"

***

November 22nd
Tape #2
Brock L/N

"Please state your name."

"Brock Gram L/N."

"Mr. L/N, this is just a standard protocol," the female officer informed. "Completely informal. You have nothing to worry about."

"All right," Brock nodded.

"What is your relationship with JB and Raven Perry?" The woman asked.

"JB's my uncle," Brock began. "Raven's my aunt."

"And, where were you the morning of the car crash?" The male asked.

Brock furrowed his eyebrows and sent a glare at the officer. "At breakfast with my family. And, you can ask the rest of them if you don't believe me." Brock spat.

"We believe you," The woman said. Brock glanced at her name tag. Leah. That was her name.

Brock looked at the male's tag, as he started to talk. "So, you can vouch for Tiana L/N that she was indeed at the breakfast with all of you?" Andrew. That was his name.

"Yes," Brock answered. "Didn't she show you the receipt?"

"She did," Andrew said. "I just wanted to be sure."

"Do you know of anyone who may of had any problem with JB and Raven?" Leah asked. "Maybe, someone...who would want to get revenge?"

Brock furrowed his eyebrows. "N-no. Or- I don't think so. Look, I'm not the one you should be asking this."

"And, why not?" Andrew asked.

Brock huffed. "Because I don't know! I wasn't as close to them as everyone else! I'm sorry! I just don't know."