PART 1

'Hello guys, my name is camila and this is my weekly vlog for you guys. As you guys know I'm a huge harmonizer, if you don't know what a harmonizer is, it's a name for someone who's in the fandom of fourth harmony! I love them so much but anyways I was going to talk about my vlog from this week haha..so this Week I went to a fourth harmony concert and I had meet&greet passes and finally met them!!! I totally embarrassed myself, the moment I was in front of them I totally forgot how to talk so all that came out of my mouth were weird noises. So I'm not going to let you guys wait any longer and I'll just show the footage.'

I shut of my camera and started editing the video. I smiled at the footage of my meet&greet.

(Flashback)

Why can't I calm down for the love of god!! I'm just going to meet fourth harmony...just tell them you love them, give them the candy you bought them and don't cry..
I pull out my camera because I promised my viewers that I would vlog my meet&greet experience.
'Hey guys, as you can see I'm in the line for the meet&greet. I can't believe this is happening!! I'm going to meet my idols. Look how many people there are!!! This is insane!!' I said as I showed the crowd

'I also managed to get backstage passes so after the meet&greet I can go backstage and watch the concert from front row. And when they sing brave honest beautiful I can go on stage with them' I said with the biggest grin on my face.

I was gonna ramble on about fourth harmony but got interupted by a hand on my shoulder so I looked who's hand it was, It was a girls hand and she was smiling really hard at me.

'Excuse me for interrupting you but I watch your channel on YouTube and you are so hilarious and amazing and I wanted to ask if I could have a selfie with you?'

I was smiling and touched by the girls words so I nodded. 'Of course you can take a selfie with me'

She took her phone and I lowered my camera to pose for the picture. After she took it she wanted to go back from where she came but I stopped her and asked if she wanted to be in the video and her smile just got bigger. So I took my camera again and focused it on us.

'Hey guys this is Tara. She is a fan of mine and as you all know I love meeting you guys. I kind of wanted to do something nice for this girl cause she is really sweet. What would you say If I took you backstage after we both go to the meet&greet?'
I looked over and saw the happiness in her eyes and she had her hand over her mouth in shock.

'Seriously?!! For real?!!!' She said excitedly.

'Yeah I mean it. I can take one person extra but since none of my friends wanted to come I can take you.'
I shut of my camera and started talking with Tara, until it was finally time to meet my idols!

Big rob led us to the girls and left so now we were in the same room as Fourth Harmony. Tara and I walk up to them, I go straight to Ally and hug her really tightly.

' Omg I love you so much Ally you really are a sunshine' I said

'Ohh you are so sweet and I love you too girl, whats your name?' Ally asked me.

'Omg don't say it! I know who you are!' Dinah says and I turn to look at Dinah completely shocked..

'Y-you do?'

'Yeah you're Camila cabello,you're like a famous youtuber!!' Dinah yelled

That's it I'm dead! Dinah knows me!!