PART 8

Camila pov

I slightly open my eyes so they can adjust to the light. Where am I? This Isn't my room..
I want to get up but then feel a weight hold me down. I look to my side and see that Lauren is spooning me. I blush and suddenly everything from last night comes back.

I remember how I fell asleep on her chest during the second episode of Orange is the new black, and how her heart was beating.
It was just so perfect. I don't know how many times I wished for a moment like that.

My side starts to hurt so I turn to lay on my back, I tried not to wake her but failed cause next thing I know I was met with those beautiful green eyes.

'Hello beautiful.' She says while smiling at me and tucking my hair behind my ear.

'H-Hello. Did you slept well?' Stop stuttering, Jesus camila get it together!

'I slept amazing and you?' She chuckles lightly.

'I slept amazing too.'  Especially because you were my big spoon. 

She was about to say something but got interrupted by a knock on the door.

'RISE AND SHINE MILA AND LAUREN!' We hear Dinah yell from outside. I look around the room to see if Ally was still asleep but saw that me and Lauren were alone. When did they leave?

'Yeah we'll be right there!!' Lauren yells back.

She grabs her phone from the night stand while still holding her arm around my stomach. She then sees that it's 7:36 am and quickly gets up and grabs some clothes. I frown at the loss of contact but then just lay my head back on my pillow and smile.

I shared a bed with Lauren Jauregui!!
What the actual fuck?
I got snapped back to reality to the sound of my phone vibrating on the nightstand.
I look to see that it's Tara calling.

'Hey Tara,what's up?'

'So how was your night with Lauren?'

'We just slept that's all and why did you guys leave? And when did you guys leave?'
I ask while seeing my camera laying on the other bed. 

'Because you and Lauren looked so peaceful and we wanted to talk for a bit longer so we just went to Dinah and Normanis room. I actually called cause you need to be in glam in about 20 minutes and it's a fifteen minute drive back to our hotel. So hurry your ass up and meet me in the lobby'

'Fuck I'll be there in a sec!' I get up grab my camera and run out of the hotel room.

I meet Tara in the lobby and we get into the cab that was already waiting there for us.

3 hours later and I'm still in glam.
I grab my phone and decide to just check Twitter for a bit.
And as always I start with checking the girls Twitter accounts. I start with Ally, Normani then Dj and last but not least Lauren.

Once I get to Lauren I see that she tweeted.

@LaurenJauregui: I hate it when people leave without saying anything. 

Could this be about me? Because I left this morning without saying goodbye?
And than it actually hit me..
OMG I LEFT HER WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE!!
How stupid!!! How could I be so dumb?!

I grab my phone and decide to call her.
But she doesn't pick up. Fuck she totally hates me..

After 5 hours of glam and other stuff that needed to be done I was finally on my way to the red carpet. Where I also had to interview some people. In the car I grab my camera and start to film.