Part 28

Lauren pov

Oh fuck. That was not what I expected at all. Her dad is a criminal and her mom an alcoholic. That is some serious shit. Now I know why she hates talking about it. Wait. What am I still doing here? I should go find her.

I get up and walk to the front lounge but she's not there. Then I see that the door of the bus is open. Great. She ran outside. I put on my shoes and grab my jacket. Right when I wanted to leave I heard ally call my name. So I turned around.

'What's up Ally?'

'Where are you going?' She asked with her sleepy voice.

'I'm going to find Camila.' I said.

'What happened?' Did you guys fight again?' She said as she sat down on the couch.

'We had a talk about her parents and I can't tell you too much but it's not the typical happy family she has. So after she told me about it she just got up and ran away. I was still processing so I didn't follow her right away.' I said and mentally punched myself for that.

'Oh. Maybe you should just give her some time alone Lauren. She told you something that was maybe a little to much for her so she might just need some time for herself. She's a grown up girl. She can find her way back.' Ally said and maybe she's right. Camila maybe needs some time alone right now.

-

'Okay, why does Lauren keep pacing around and where the hell is Mila?there is now way she slept longer than me.' Dinah said as she came out of her bunk.

'Lauren is pacing around because she's waiting for Camila to return.' Ally explained.

'Guys I'm gonna go look for her. We leave in about half an hour. We can't leave without her.' I said and ran out of the bus.

-
I've been looking for 25 minutes and still didn't find her. I am currently looking in the park.

I was running like a  freak when I suddenly heard a muffled cry. I stopped and listened to where it was coming from. I followed the sound and finally I saw her sitting on the swing. I carefully walked over to her and sat on the swing next to her.

'Hey.' I said and she looked at me.

'Hi' she says and her voice is hoarse from all the crying.

'We have to leave in less than two minutes.' I said not really knowing what to say.

'Okay, let's go then.' She says and stands up. I get up too and grab her arm and spin her around.

'I love you.' I simply said and she smiled.

'I love you too.' She says and we walk back to the bus in silence.

When we arrived at the bus I saw the girls all standing outside with big rob and Will. They were waiting for us to leave.

-

We've been on the bus for about an hour and Camila still hasn't talked to me. She keeps talking to the other girls. It kind of annoys me because I need to talk to her about our talk this morning.

'Oh guys, what the hell did you do in here last night? It was a mess.' Normani suddenly asked.

'We made a video for the channel.' Dinah said.

'Yeah, we tried al kinds of European candy.' Ally chimed in.

'Nice, but it still doesn't explain why it was so messy in here.' Normani said while laughing.