Part 20

Camila pov

'Everything alright between you two?' Hailee asks once Lauren left.

'Uuh I'm not sure, did you say something to her about us?'I ask Hailee who is drinking some water.

'Yeah I accidentally told her that we dated but to be honest I thought she knew.' She says sitting on the couch and setting up her recorder.

'Yeah, she didn't because I forgot to tell her and now she's mad and thinks I kept it from her on purpose.' I say sitting down next to Hailee.

'Did you? Keep it from her on purpose I mean?'

'Maybe, but I was gonna tell her after the interview was done. Cause if I told her in the beginning she would not have wanted me to do this.' I explain to Hailee. She nods and grabs her list with questions.

'Let's just start. Cause I need to take care of something after this.' She says and immediately starts to asks questions. I answer truthfully on every question. And before we knew it the interview was done.

Hailee is packing up and I look at the time. 'Jeez, I didn't noticed that it was so long. The girls are already doing their encore.' I say while walking to the food table and take a banana.

'Wow, and you still love bananas I see.' Hailee says and smiles at me.

It's that cute smile again. And I know I shouldn't think this right now but I really wanna kiss her. I should not have done this. All my feelings for Hailee are coming back and I don't want that. I love Lauren now.

I close my eyes to get rid of these thoughts but when I open them I see Hailee standing just a couple inches away from me.

No. No. No. I try to take a step backwards but I can't cause the food table is behind me. Oh god. She's leaning in.

Right when she was about to close the gap completely I hear someone cough. Please don't let it be Lauren cause if it is Hailee is gonna end up dead.

'Get away from my Girlfriend! Now!' Lauren says sternly.

Hailee awkwardly steps away from me and hurries out of the room.  Lauren is angry. This is gonna be interesting.

'Lauren...I di-'

'Who does that bitch thinks she is!' Lauren yells,interrupting me.

'Lauren calm down'

'Don't tell me to calm down Camila! She tried to kiss you! She tried to kiss what's mine! She is lucky that I didn't punch her in the face!' She says while storming over to me and grabbing my face and kissing quite roughly.

'You. Are. Mine.' She says in between kisses. This is so fucking hot. And as much as I want to keep making out with her, I can't. I doesn't feel right. So I push her back a bit and she frowns.

'Camila? What's wrong' she asks with panic in her eyes.

'Nothing' I mumble and hoping she would just let it go.

'Something is up..I mean I just find you seconds ago almost kissing someone else, who appeared to be your ex, and not pushing her away but when I'm kissing you, you push me away.?' She says getting a bit angry.

'Woah! I wasn't going to let her kiss me!' I defend weakly.

'Don't lie to me Camila! She was leaning in and you didn't make a move to push her! You just stood there...doing nothing to stop it.' Lauren says her voice cracking a bit.

There's a silence between us. Until Lauren breaks it. 'Do you still love her?'

Do I? I mean it felt great seeing her again in Waffle House and catching up. And then she smiled at me and the feelings I use to have came back. But are those feelings "love" feelings or are they just really great memories. And lauren is right, I didn't make a move to push her away. Maybe a part of me wanted to kiss her. It's not easy to forget what I had with Hailee. We were together for a long time. And when we broke up I was devastated. She was my first love and she will always hold that special place in my heart.

'The silence said enough. I should go. Uuh yeah see you tomorrow' lauren says and I hear her voice crack and I see the tears running down her face and it just breaks my heart. What am I still doing here. Go after her you stupid!

I run out of the room and start to look for her. I was running so hard that I couldn't stop in time for the person who turned around the corner and I bumped in to them. 'Sorry' I say hastily and started walking away again to search for Lauren.

'Yo. Stop!' Oh it's Dinah.
Maybe she knows where Lauren is.

'Dinah, I don't have time to chat! I need to talk with Lauren! Do you know where she is?' I say standing in front of Dinah.

'No. Did you guys fight again?'

'Sorta, but I can make this right I just need to find her!' I said and wanted to run again but Dinah held my arm.

'Talk to her in the morning boo. You know how she is when she's upset or mad. She'll just get even more upset or angry and you won't solve your problems.' Dinah says and pulls me back to the dressing room.

We sit there talking for over an hour when suddenly Dinah's phone starts to ring. 'Hey it's Mani.' She clicks the green button and starts talking.

'Hey Mani, I know we should've been on the bus fifteen minutes ago but we were talking and at-'

'Dinah! Shut up! I'm calling for something else but you got to promise me to stay calm! Big Rob is coming to get you and bring you where me and Ally are.' Mani says and her voice sounds like she has been crying.

'Mani,what is going on you're scaring me..' Dinah says seriously.

We see Big Rob standing in the door way waiting for us when Mani speaks again. 'Lauren she's uuhm..oh god, she got hit...by a car.' Thats when everything went black for me.

No. No. No. This can't be happening. Not now! I love her and I didn't even tell her I loved her! Is she okay?! Is she dead?! I don't know and Mani already hung up! And currently Big Rob is leading me and dinah into a car. Everything is going so fast right now I don't even know what's happening right now. I just want to see her and hold her and tell her that i'm in love with her.

-

Well this chapter sucks. But I didn't want to let you guys wait any longer for a chapter.

I know i've been slacking with this story d i'm sorry for that but this weekend i'm gonna write alot so you guys are gonna get better chapters and a couple updates.

Also if you want you can check out my other story. It's called 'the shore' it's about camren and they are in a house with alot of other people and they have to work in a beach shop and they get filmed. It's kind of like geordie Shore but way classier and more romantic.

Sorry for any mistakes in the texts and have a great day x