PART 7

Camila pov

'Camz, wake up, we're at the hotel.' I hear a voice say.

I open my eyes slightly and see that Lauren is looking at me with a smile on her face. Our eyes lock and suddenly I'm drowning in her beautiful green eyes. She waves her hand in front of my face and I snap back to reality. 

'Oh uuhm yeah, let's go.' I say while avoiding her stare and blushing really hard.

She gets out of the car carrying both her and my bags. 

'Oh Lauren you don't have to do that I'll take them.' 

'I know I don't have to, I just want to.'  she says while holding out her hand for me to take. I hold her hand and she helps me out of the van. I thought she was gonna release my hand once I was back on my feet but she held until we reached her hotel room.

Dinah,Normani and Tara were going to their room to fresh up a bit and I decided to go with Lauren and Ally.

'So who's going first in the shower?' Lauren asks Ally.

'I don't care, you can go first.'  She says while plopping down on the bed. 

'Okay.'  She grabs her stuff and before she goes in she stops and turns to me.

'I'll be back in twenty minutes.'  Then she walks in the bathroom and I go to Ally and sit next to her.

'So is Lauren the one you like more than the rest of us?' Ally asks suddenly. 

'W-What? I-I...What?'  Where did that come from and why am I stuttering? I feel my cheeks heat up and decide to turn my head away from Ally.

'OMG SHE IS!!!!' Ally yells.

'Shhh Ally what the fuck calm down.'

She looks at me apologetic.
'Sorry, but she is the secret woman crush right?' She whispers.

God, well fuck it. It's not like ally is gonna tell Lauren,right?

'Okay she is, but can you blame me she's gorgeous and her eyes...she..she has the most amazing eyes in all of the world and on top of that she has an amazing mind as well!' I say totally forgetting that Lauren might hear but whatever.

'But you can't tell her Ally, it'll ruin our friendship and I don't want that. Besides its not like she would ever feel the same as I feel for her.'  I say with a sad smile.

Ally starts to laugh and I look at her totally confused. 

'Glad you find this funny Ally.' I say jokingly.

'I'm not laughing because..because I think it's funny. I'm laughing cau-'

'ALLY open up it's Dinah, Normani and Tara' Ally gets up and mouths to me 'we'll finish this later.' I nod and seconds later I'm tackled by Dinah.

5 minutes later Lauren finally emerges from the bathroom. She looks at me but her smile falters. I frown but she just looks away and goes too sit on the other bed. Was it because Dinah and I are kind of cuddling? 

Nah probably not cause that would mean she's jealous and why would she be jealous? She doesn't like me in the "like like" way.

When Ally is also done freshing up she sits on the couch on Tara's lap because she doesn't want to sit on the ground. 

'So what are we gonna watch?'  Normani says while looking for something on Netflix.

'We can watch orange is the new black?' Tara suggest.

'Yes omg good choice Tara!'  I say but then realise that the rest might not watch that show.

'Do you guys watch it?' I ask.

'No, what's it about?' ally asks and Tara starts to explain.

I look at lauren and see that she looking at her phone and totally ignoring us. So I decide to walk over to her bed and sit next to her.

'Hi.' I say quietly.

She looks at me and smiles.

'Whatcha doin?' I ask with a weird voice in an attempt to make her laugh. Which worked cause she chuckled lightly.

'Tumblr.'  She answers as she shows me her phone.

'So you invite me and Tara over but than decide to sit on your phone looking at quotes on tumblr?' I say while raising my eyebrows.

'Sorry, I'll pay attention to you from now on.'  She says while tucking her phone away. 

'Okay guys it's decided we're watching Orange is the new black'  Dinah says. 

I look over and see that Normani took my spot. Which I was happy about cause now I could sit next to Lauren.

Halfway through the second episode I fell asleep on Lauren's chest and I could hear her heart beat which was really calming.

A/N

This chapter kind of sucked but whatever.
Sorry for mistakes.
Next chapter there is gonna be more camren action!!