PART 3

Camila pov

'Tara can you please go downstairs and get me some water?' I ask, putting on my best puppy face.

'Why do I have to do it? Why don't you do it yourself? This is your house!' She says sleepily 

'Cause I'm uploading our Q&A video'

'Fineeee I'll get your stupid drink' she says while getting of the bed.

'Thanks Tara,you're a great friend' I say and smile.

Right when she walks out the door the video uploaded. I take my phone to Tweet my fans.

@Camilacabello97: Hey guys my new video is up!! I know it's a Sunday and I already posted yesterday but I was bored so I made a new one with my boo @Tara4H 💖

'Here's your water and I got myself some snacks too' she says with a smile.

'Thanks you're the best and the video is up. Now what are we gonna do next?'

'Nothing I have to go home, my mom and I were going to look for furniture for my apartment' she sighs.

'Why aren't you excited about that? You're getting your own place?' I say excitedly 

'Yeah I know that's cool and all, but I just don't want to shop with my mom. Ever since I came out to her she has been weird towards me so yeah..I'm not exactly looking forward to spending time with her.'

'You're gay?' I ask 

'Yeah, couldn't be any gayer' She says with a laugh.

'Cool, so do you have a crush? Like not on a famous person but like you know..'

'I do and she's amazing and all that jazz but she is as straight as a straight line.'

'Wow that comparison was so bad Tara!! But no for real how do you know? Maybe she's bi?'

'No she straight, I know she is cause my gaydar is pretty good and I love to stay and chat about it but I really have to go. See you later karla.' She says as she hugs me goodbye.

'See you later Tara'

After she closes the door I lay down on my bed and go on Twitter to interact with my fans.

*3days later*

What Is that annoying noise? I didn't set my alarm? I open my eyes and look for my phone, who the fuck is calling me while I'm sleeping?

'Hello?' I say a little bit annoyed. 

'Hey boo did I wake you?' I recognize Tara's voice

'Yeah you did..why though?'

'Well i figure you didn't see it yet then?'

What is she talking about.

'Stop being annoying and just tell me!'

'Wow someone is moody today?' I just hear the smirk in her voice.

'Just.tell.me' I say through gritted teeth.

'Okay okay, you're no fun in the mornings btw. But anyways Lauren tweeted you about our Q&A vid-'

'WHATTTTTT FOR REALLL OKAY GOT TO GO CALL YOU LATER OR BETTER JUST COME OVERR RIGHT NOW!!!'

I hang up and immediately go on Twitter and go to my notifs.

@laurenjauregui: @Camilacabello97 stop teasing the fans!

What is she talking about?

@Camilacabello97: what are you talking about girl?? @Laurenjauregui

I thought she wouldn't respond right away so I went to put my phone down but then her @-name came on my screen.

@laurenjauregui: @Camilacabello97 just tell us who you like more! The fans are dying to know who it is!  Especially me and @Dinahjane97 !! 

@Camilacabello97: @Laurenjauregui I won't say a thing! It's gonna be a secret until I die!😂

@Laurenjauregui: @Camilacabello97 oww😔 BTW we should totally hang out once I'm back in Miami!

@Camilacabello97: @Laurenjauregui We should!

My heart was beating like crazy. Good thing Tara will be here soon.

*3 weeks later*

Today is the day Lauren Jauregui will be here in my house, she will be sitting on my bed. GOD THIS IS SO EXCITING. Right when I was gonna put my music on to relax a bit,  the bell rings.

I run downstairs and open the door. There she stand holding a box of chocolate. Wearing an all black outfit as usual.

'Come in' I say politely. 

'Thanks, and u-uhm..these are f-for you. My mom said that I couldn't show up without giving you something s-so yeah here you go' She says and blushes. 

God she is so cute while stuttering.

'Aww thanks that's so sweet and you don't have to be nervous it's just me' I say.

She smiles and nods. She starts to look around in the hall because there are some pictures of my sister and my mom. 

'Will you like to drink or eat something? Or do you just wanna go upstairs?'

'Uhhm upstairs sound good cause I just ate' She says and smiles.

I lead her to my room and saw her look around once more. I like watching her though.

'So is this the camera where you film all your vids with?'

'Uhmm yeah, you know I kind of wanna make a video with you since you're here but I don't know, you don't have to'

'I would love to'

I smile and start to set up the whole thing. A couple of minutes later everything was ready to film.

'HEY GUYS GUESSSS WHO IS HERE WITH ME TODAY!!! It's none other than Lauren Jauregui from 4th harmony. And today you guys are gonna watch me as I ask her some questions..'

A/N

Sorry for the mistakes. I was writing this while half falling asleep lol.