PART 2

Camila pov

I wake up and see that it's almost 10 am 'oh fuck I overslept' I mumble to myself. Tara is gonna be here in 20 minutes. I get up and start to look for my clothes and take a quick shower. After my shower I put on some music and start to sing along as I put my clothes on.
Right when I walk downstairs to go eat my breakfast my bell rings, that will be Tara.

'Hey girl how are? Come in I just have to eat something real quick cause I overslept' I said with a small laugh.

'How come you overslept?' She says while smiling.

'I don't know if you've noticed but both Lauren and Dinah tweeted us yesterday? I just couldn't stop thinking about it last night so I started to make up all kind of scenario's where I would end up dating one of them' I laugh cause I just noticed how fangirly that sounded.

'Oh that's cute' she says.

2 hours later.

'I'm bored' Tara says while flipping through the channels on my tv.

'Me too but I already have an idea! I'm gonna do a q&a video. It's been ages since I've done one' I get up and walk to my room and set the camera up.

'Hey Tara!! Are you coming or what?'

'Yeah I'm coooooommminnnggg' she says.

I grab my phone and go on Twitter.

@camilacabello97: guys!!!! I'm filming a Q&A video!!!! So tweet me questions using  #camilasQ&A!! Love you guys😘

'Wow what happened to your hashtag? You used to be more creative than that?' Tara laughs while looking at me.

'I don't know I just needed something because It had to be quick okay? Next time I'll let you come up with a funny creative one right on the spot' I throw back at her playfully.

I press play and walk to my bed to sit next to Tara, when she noticed that the camera was playing she made a move to get out of sight but I grabbed her arm.' You're gonna be in it girl.'

She smiles and positions herself so she comfortable.
That's my cue to start.

'Hey guys!!! It's me camila and this is a random q&a video. Next to me is the lovely Tara!! Say hi to the viewers!!'

'Hi' she says and smiles shyly.

'We are just gonna go straight to the questions.' I say and start to look for good questions.

'This is a good one' Tara shows me and I laugh 

'Okay so @4Harmonftcabello wants to know what my most embarrassing moments was. I think I have to go with that moment I threw up in front of my crush, cause my friend and I were playing truth or dare and I picked dare and she made me choose between licking the floor or drink something dirty. So I drank the dirty thing and yeah I kinda just threw up and he was sitting there too and saw it.' As I finish the story Tara and I both start to laugh really hard till our stomachs ache from all the laughing.

'Okay okay..I have a new question' Tara says between laughs. '@karlacamcab says, hey I'm a new fan and I would like to know where you're from'

'I love new fans! Welcome to my channel girl! I was born in Cuba but moved here when I was a little older and stayed here ever since' I say with a smile on my face. 

We answered some more question that weren't so interesting until Tara showed me the last one.

'Oohhh this is a good one, @chloeloveskarlacc wants to know who my male celebrity crush and my female one. You guys all know that my male one is and will always be Noah from the notebook' I look at Tara who laughed

'His name is Ryan gosling you know'

'Oh I know but whatever, anyway my female crush is actually not a big secret either, as you all know I LOVE FOURTH HARMONY so they are all my female crushes but there's one girl who I like a little bit more than the other girls. Who that is will forever be a secret though.Now you guy know a bit more about me so I will end this video here. Thank you all for watching and I'll see you guys again on Saturday since I'm posting this later today, so you guys will have two new videos this week! Bye guys love you all' I wave and Tara does the same and I shut off the camera.