PART 10

Camila pov

I wake up in my hotel room. I look over and see Tara still sleeping peacefully. I look at the clock and see that's it's 7am. What the hell? Why am I up this early? Weird. I get up,grab some clothes and a towel and go to the bathroom.

In the shower I start to think about yesterday. The way her lips moved against mine was just perfect. The way her hands cupped my face while kissing me was perfect. Everything about that moment was perfect.

After I got out of the shower I decided to grab my camera and laptop and started editing my video for this week.

On Twitter everybody was going crazy because I promised to tell them my big secret celebrity crush. So I made a video in which I thank my fans for all the voting and at the end, I reveal my ultimate girl crush. 

2hours later my video was done and Tara had showered and packed up for the both of us. 

'Okay Karla, put that laptop away cause we need to go. If we don't leave now we can't go say goodbye the the girls.'  She says. 

'Yeah, I'm coming.' I reply and quickly put my laptop away.

'So did you kiss her last night?' Tara asks once we were in the car.

'Yes we did but you can't tell anyone! Me and Lauren decided to keep it between us for now. So not even Dinah,Normani and Ally can know okay?'  I ask her with my begging face.

'I swear I won't say anything. So how was it?'  She asks getting excited for me.

I smile and tell her everything until we had to get out of the car and pay the driver. 

'Okay Karla, we only have ten minutes to say goodbye and then we have to leave cause if we leave a little later, our plane is going without us, and then we have to wait for the next plane.' She says while knocking on their hotel room.

I hear some noises in the room and seconds later Dinah is standing in front of us with her arms open and hugging both me and Tara.

'I missed you guys, how are you girls?' She ask while letting us in and closing the door behind us.

I look around the room and instantly lock eyes with Lauren. She smiles at me and gets up. Once she's in front of me she gives me a hug and kisses my cheek.

'We're good Dinah.' I say after Lauren releases me.

'But we can't stay for long cause we have to go back home.' Tara says and I pout.

'What? I thought you guys stayed here until tomorrow. I had planned something for us to do today?'  Lauren says in disbelief.

'I'm sorry ba- Lauren.' Oh shit that was close. 

I look over at Tara and she's smirking at me. Then I look over at Lauren who's blushing like crazy.

'But Tara has school tomorrow and I can't let her go alone with the plane and all so I'm going with her.'  I say while hugging her again. Then I walk over to Ally and Normani and say my goodbyes to them too and after Tara is done saying goodbye to Lauren we leave the room back to our cab.

In the cab I'm talking to Tara about the date when I suddenly feel my phone buzz.

Lauren: I miss you already 😔

I smile. God she's so cute.

Me: I miss you to babe. When will we see each other again?😘❤️

I instantly get a reply back

Lauren: I don't know right now we stay in NYC until Next week. Then we go to Houston Texas for some promo for like two weeks. So I'm sorry but I really have no idea. Can't you like come and visit me in Texas? I promise to take you out on a really cute date :)