PART 18

Camila pov

Okay,why did I think it would be nice to let my ex girlfriend meet my new girlfriend? This is so uncomfortable. Lauren tries her best to be nice but I can see it in the way she acts that she rather wants to be somewhere else right now. And Hailee is acting weird too.

It was weird seeing Hailee back after our break up. I wouldn't have known she was in Waffle House if she didn't came up to me and talked to me.

After catching up with her she told me she is studying to become a reporter. She was searching for a person with an interesting career and she wanted to interview me about my career as a youtuber. So I invited her back to the hotel so she could meet the girls and interview me in my hotel room.

"So you want to be a reporter?"  Lauren asked Hailee, pretending to be interested.

"Yes and that's why I'm here actually. Camila said it was okay to interview her right now for my assignment that I have to do." Hailee explains with a big smile on her face.

"Wow, cool." Lauren says dryly.

Hailee is staring at me again and Lauren noticed this time. She scoots closer to me and wraps her arm around my shoulder. Hailee's big smile falters and she tries to look everywhere but us. I decide to let her out of this embarrassing moment and get up.

"C'mon let's do the interview." Hailee gets up immediately and stands next to me. And her big smile is back.

"Okay,see you later?" I ask Lauren.

She gets up and stands in front of me: "Ofcourse, bye babe." 

She leans in and kisses me full of passion. I feel my cheeks getting red. Once she let go of me she walks away. I look at Hailee and once again her smile is gone.

Oh I feel sorry for this poor girl. This must be so awkward for her.

-
Lauren pov

God I already hate the girl..she looks at Camila like she's inlove with her or something. I knock on Dinah's door and just two seconds after I knocked she opens it.

"Oh I thought it was room service! It's just Lauren!" She yells to the other girls that are probably there.

"Nice seeing you too Dj." I say sarcastically and let myself in.

"Hey Ally, hey Mani." I say as I sit down on the empty bed opposite of where Ally and Mani are sitting.

"Hey Lo." Mani says,not looking up from her phone.

"Hey Lauren,what's up? You look like you need a girl talk.." Ally says immediately.

"I do actually." I say with a pout.

Dinah sits next to me and put an arm around my shoulder: " Okay, tell us Lo."

"So Camila introduced me to an old friend of hers, Hailee. She wants to be a reporter so she asked Camila to interview her."  I start to explain but get interrupted by Dinah.

"Oh and you're jealous because she doesn't want to interview you."

"What the hell Dinah! That's not the problem." I say while laughing.