PART 5

Camila pov

The next morning I got up and posted the video from Lauren and I. Nothing really happened until 4pm when suddenly my phone started to blow up with twitter notifications. I grab my phone and look what happened. Once I see that both Lauren and Dinah tweeted me, I got super excited.

@DinahJane97: @Camilacabello97 and @Laurenjauregui you two have some explaining to do! You two made a video without me?😟

@Laurenjauregui: aww @Dinahjane97 I'm sorry but it was @Camilacabello97 's fault! She basically forced me to do it! 

I laugh and quickly type something.

@Camilacabello97 : okay @Laurenjauregui I did no such thing!! I asked and you immdiately said yes! 

@camilacabello97: @Dinahjane97 I'm sorry, but I guess we just have to meet up then so we can make a video too, what do you say Hansen?😁😜

@Dinahjane97: @camilacabello Deal. Say a time and place and I'll be there!! 😘❤️

1 month later.

'Hey Mila, you're phone is ringing' Tara grabs my phone and gives it to me.

'Hello?'

'Hello is this Camila Cabello?'
'Uhhmm yes who is this?' I give a weird look to Tara and I put my phone on speaker.

'Ahh great, I'm Dylan, I work for radio Disney and I was asked to tell you that you have been nominated for "best youtuber"' He says really excited.

My eyes go wide and me and Tara start to scream of excitment. 

'Are you for real?!' I ask to make sure I'm not being pranked.

'Yes we will mail you all the details but there are two more things, you also get to do red carpet interviews and you also get to present the award for best girl group' 

After all the details I said a couple more thank yous to the guy and hung up.

I start to scream again with Tara but then she suddenly stops which causes me to stop to and look at her confused.

'We have to get the fans to vote!! So you'll win!!' She says while grabbing her phone and starts to tweet. 

'Good lord!! You're right!!' 

@CamilaCabello : GUYS I'M NOMINATED FOR A RDA GO VOTE HERE (link) I LOVE YO GSYU ❤️❤️

*2weeks later, 1week before the RDA's*

Bzzz bzzzz

'Hello?'

'Camz it's me Lauren' I smile at the nickname. I like it cause it's different than what everybody else says. But only Lauren can call Camz, if someone else would say that I would hate it.

'Hey Laur, what's up?'

'Not much but I just wanted to ask if you could hangout today with me and the girls?'

'Aren't you guys like rehearsing for the RDA's?'

'Yeah but we miss you!! Pleasee!'  I can already imagine her doing her puppy face.

'Okay text me the adress and I'll be right there. Oh and is it okay if Tara tags along?'

'No not all. See you in a bit!'  She says and hangs up.

I smile and tell Tara that she has to dress herself. Half hour later we're in car on our way to 4th Harmony's rehearsal.

A/N

Sorry for any mistakes
I'm not so sure that it's actually called an RDA or RDMA but whatever lol.
I hope you like the story so far.