PART 11

No ones pov

After Lauren finally released Camila from her hug, Camila greeted the other girls. They decided to hang a little backstage.

Dinah was blasting some music and snapchatting, Ally was calling Troy and Normani was in the shower.
Tara was constantly looking at the pictures and videos on the camera so she wasn't paying any attention either.
Camila and Lauren were cuddling on the couch.

'So did you like the show tonight?' Lauren asks breaking the comfortable silence.

'I loved it!! I was fangirling so hard and you were so cute when you dropped your mic.'  Camila says while pecking Lauren on the lips. 'But the best part of tonight was after the show when you asked me to be your girlfriend.'  Camila finishes with a wide grin.

'I'm just really happy you said yes.'  Lauren says matching Camilas smile.

'Were you scared I was gonna say no?' Camila asks with surprised expression.

'Well, yeah kind of..I just thought that you were gonna think that it was to soon or something.' Lauren mumbles.

'You're cute Jauregui.'  Camila says while kissing Lauren a bit more passionately than the previous kisses.

'Ayy keep it together you two. There are other people in this room too' Dinah says jokingly.

Lauren rolls her eyes and throws one of the pillows on the couch in Dinahs face.

'You are gonna get this back so hard.'  Dinah says while glaring at her. Lauren stands up immediately and runs out of the room and Dinah follows.

Tara and Camila are following too because they wanna know what Dinah will do to Lauren once she caught her.
Tara takes the camera and starts filming.

Lauren and Dinah are running around a billiard table. Dinah grabs a billiard stick and starts to run faster.

'Help! I'm being chased.' Lauren yells.

'She has a Freaking weapon! Camz please help me!'  Lauren begs while still running away from Dinah.

'Sorry Lolo but I'm not gonna get in the middle of this. Dinah is dangerous, especially with that stick.'  Camila laughs from the other side of the room.

Than suddendly Ally comes out of nowhere and stands in front of Dinah. 

'Dinah..this stick is not for hurting people this is a billiard stick to play billiard with. Now Lauren come here, and say sorry to Dinah.'  Ally says stern.

'Ally, we were just messing around.' Lauren says.

'I know, and it was funny for a while but seriously one of you could've got hurt and I don't want that so just hug it out so I don't have to worry about one of you ending up in the hospital.'  Ally says with a cute smile.

'Ally you're literally too sweet.'  Dinah says before wrapping Lauren in a big hug and after she hugged Lauren, she hugged Ally too.

'But I'm still gonna prank her when we're on tour.' Dinah says with a smug smile.

Lauren stiffens and looks at Camila. Whose expression went from happy to sad.
Lauren immediately walks over to Camila and hugs her.

'Sorry babe I was gonna tell you tomorrow when I was supposed to be in Miami. And when you showed up today I totally forgot. Please don't be mad.'  Lauren says while kissing the top of Camila's head.

Camila stays silent. Lauren motions to Tara, Dinah and Ally to leave them alone for a bit. Once they're gone, Camila speaks.

'I'm not mad, I'm just really sad Lauren. I thought you were gonna have some free time now for a while. I know I shouldn't complain cause I know you're a pop star and all so you have to do those things. I thought it wouldn't be this hard but it really is. You don't know how much I missed you and it were only a couple weeks. Now you're gonna be away for God knows how long.'  Camila says while sobbing. 

'Listen babe, tomorrow we we're gonna announce our tour. We leave in a month and then we're gonna be on tour for three months. I know it's a really long time and I'm gonna miss you a lot. I wish things were different and I wish we could spend more time together but this is just how it's gonna be for a little while. It's gonna be hard but I'm willing to do everything to make this work. I will facetime, call or text you every chance I get, but I would also totally understand if you want to get out of the relationship.I wouldn't blame you.' She says sincerely.

'I don't want to get out of this relationship Lauren, it just really sucks that I'll have to miss you for so long. Do you get free time after the tour?'  Camila interupted Lauren.

'Yes, we get two months off.' 

'That still isn't much but at least it's something. Just know that you'll be stuck with me everyday of those two months. I will not leave your side.' Camila says and chuckles. 

Lauren smiles and wraps her arms around camila once more.

'Or maybe I'll convince your management to hire me as the "tour vlogger", that way you'll be stuck with me forever. ' Camila jokes.

'I know you're joking but that is actually a really good idea.'  Lauren says while pulling out her phone.

'What are you doing?' 

'Texting my manager to see if he likes the idea as much as I like it.' 

'You are crazy Jauregui.'  The brown eyed girl says while kissing Lauren on the cheek.

-

They are cuddling on the bed while watching The notebook. Lauren was glued to the screen but Camila could only look at Lauren.

After awhile Camila got bored of staring so she started kissing Lauren's neck. She made her way up to her lips. Lauren smiled and started kissing Camila back. In the beginning it was just an innocent kiss but after a couple minutes the kisses became more heated.

Camila straddled Lauren. Her hands started to roam Lauren body. Right when her hand was going under Lauren shirt there was a knock on the door which startled them both.

'Shhh maybe if we're quite they'll go away.'  Camila whispers in Lauren's ear.

But then there was a second knock followed by Dinah's yelling. 'Yo camren open up.'

Lauren got up and opened the door.
Dinah eyes Lauren suspiciously and gave Lauren her smirk. 

'Was I interrupting something?' Dinah asks now also eyeing Camila suspiciously.

'No' Lauren says at the same time Camila says 'Yes' 

Dinah laughs and Lauren starts to blush.

'You ,Dinah Jane ,were interrupting our movie night.'  Camila says, trying to cover up her little slip up.

'Oh sorry, well actually I'm not, I came to get you girls because we were planning on doing the same but instead of watching a stupid romance movie we are gonna watch some horror ones. So get those lazy asses over to my room we start in ten minutes so you guys can clean up first.' Dinah laughs while walking out the room.

Camila actually didn't like horror movies at all they give her nightmares and she hates nightmares. She got out of the bed really slowly with a sad expression.
Lauren noticed that and walked up to her.

'Everything alright Camz?' She asked worriedly.

'Kinda.. I just don't..you know what nevermind it's stupid.'  She shrugs and walks over to her suitcase to grab a hoodie and put it on.

Right when she was about to walk out of the room Lauren grabbed camila by her hand and spun her back around.

'There is obviously something bothering you so please just say it.' Lauren asks again.

'I just don't like horror movies..' Camilla mumbles hoping Lauren didn't hear her but she did.

'Than we don't have to watch them. I'll text Dinah to say we're not interested in a horror movie tonight.' Lauren says while hugging Camila close to her.

'You sure? I mean you can go and I'll just stay here and finish the Notebook.' Camila offers cause she knows how much Lauren loves horror movies.

'You're crazy, I am going to stay here with you.'  Lauren says right before she kisses Camila softly on the lips.