Part 19

Camila pov

"So Camz, how did the interview go with Hailee?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you. The interview is happening tonight because she had to pick up her mom from the hospital." I explain while setting up my camera in the girls dressing room.

"Oh she's gonna be in our room again?" Lauren asked with a slightly annoyed tone.

"I can do it somewhere else if it bothers you that much." I say. 

I wonder if Lauren knows that Hailee wasn't just my friend, cause that might explain why she's  annoyed when we talk about her.

"No it's fine, I just thought that we would have the room for ourselves for the last night here cause the next few nights are going to be in our bunks again." She says with a pout.

"Yeah, I know. Maybe I'll just ask Hailee to come now. We can do the interview here and then we'll have the room all to ourselves. But if she does it here I might miss the show though." I say while getting up and taking my phone.

"Well for once I don't mind it if you miss the show." Lauren says also getting up and walking to me. Once she reached me she wraps her arms around my waist and kisses me.

"Jesus get a freaking room you two." I hear Normani say as she walks past us and lays down on the couch.

"You just miss your own boyfriend otherwise you would've thought this was cute." Lauren says while releasing me and grabbing her stage clothes.

"Yeah whatever."  Normani mumbles more to herself.

"Okay babe I have to get ready for the show. So I guess I'll see you after the show?" Lauren asks giving me a quick peck on my lips.

"Yep, see you tonight." I say while hugging her one last time.

She leaves and I get ready to film a little thing for this weeks vlog.
I sit down in the couch in front of my camera and I press play.

"Hey guys, I hope you liked my last vlog. Cause it was really fun to shoot. This vlog is just a video of me talking about a topic that will be chosen by you guys. Right now I'm gonna tweet something to you guys and we'll see what topic is requested the most." I say while typing the tweet.

"Don't want to be rude or anything but that sounds kind of lame." I hear Normani say. I give her a confused look and she just shrugs.

"I mean, isn't it boring if you're just gonna talk about one topic the whole video long?"

"I don't know, but it's the only thing I've got right now.. Normally I was gonna do the baby food challenge but nobody wanted to do it with me..so I'm just gonna talk about a topic that my fans gave me." I say while searching through all the tweets to find an interesting topic.

"What is a baby food challenge?" Normani ask.

"If we were to play it, you would have to pick a couple flavors of baby food for me and I choose a couple for you. Then one of us gets blindfolded and the other let them taste their flavors. The person who guesses the most correct flavors wins." I explain her.

"Oh sounds like fun. Can we play it?" Normani says

"What? Now?"

"No like for your next vlog. We can play it with all of us!" She says getting already excited.

"I'm in if the rest is okay with it too. But now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna talk to my people." I say with a giggle.

"Okay, see you after the show Mila." Normani says as she walks out of the room.

I pick a topic and begin to talk about it.

-

"And that's why I would never date a guy. I hope you guys liked my random video talking about why I like girls more than guys. If you liked it you should totally click the like button and subscribe if you haven't already and see you guys next week. Bye luh you guys!" I say as I stand up and shut off my camera. As I grab my laptop there is a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I say loud enough for the person to hear.

I hear the door open so I look up and see Hailee walking in.

"Hey Mila." She says as she sits down on one of the couches after she hugged me.

"Hey Haiz, if you need something to eat or drink just say it and I'll go get it for you or you can just walk over to that table over there and take something yourself. Before we start I'm just gonna use the restroom first and maybe find my beautiful girlfriend before her show starts." I say to Hailee before running to the toilet.

-

Lauren Pov

I have 10 minutes before the show starts. I guess that's enough time for me to go and get my lucky kiss from my girl.

"Hey Dj I'm gonna go and look for Camz real quick okay."

"Okay be back before we go on!" She yells after me.

I walk in the dressing room and I immediately see Hailee eating my Reese's. What the fuck bitch! That is my candy. I look at the table and see that there aren't any Reese's left.
Are you kidding me! I clear my throat to let her know I'm in the room. 

"Have you seen Camila?"

"Yeah she went to the bathroom and after that she was going to look for you."  She explains while still eating my candy..

"Oh.." I say awkwardly not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah.." She says also standing there awkwardly.

"So..Uum how long have you been Camilas friend?" I ask trying to make small talk.

"We first met when we were 13 at an event for kids. Then after 3 years we became a couple and-"

"Wait..you guys were together?!" I say feeling jealous as fuck.

"Oh I thought you knew that already?" She says innocently.

"I..no..I didn't know." Right as I was about to walk out, Camila walked in.

"Oh here you are babe I was looking all over for you." She says sweetly putting her arms around my neck and giving me a kiss : "This is for goodluck babe go kill em!"

"Yeah..uuhm can we talk?" I say still a bit mad.

"Uhh sure babe." She says and I grab her arm and lead her out of the room.

"Why didn't you tell me she was your ex?!" I whisper yell so Hailee couldn't hear me.

"I- I don't know..it just slipped my mind .."

"Something like that doesn't slip your mind Camila! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because...I knew if I told you that she was my ex-girlfriend.. You would never let her do the interview..and so what if I didn't tell you..it's not like I'm cheating on you or anything. You can trust me Lauren." She says getting a bit annoyed with this topic.

"I know I can trust you but I find it weird that you would lie about it and I -"

"LAUREN GET YO ESS OVER HERE NOW!! WE ONLY HAVE ONE MORE MINUTE!" I hear Dinah yell from the end of the hall.

"Okay babe we'll talk about it tonight. Okay?" She nods while I give her a peck on the lips and start to run towards the stage.

-

A/N

Anyway I know this sucks but I promise you guys the next chapter will be better.

Also sorry for the mistakes and I hope you guys liked it. ☺️☺️