Part 23

Camila pov

A soft buzzing woke me up from my amazing dream.

'Hello?' I say while rubbing my eyes.

'It's me' I hear Tara say while giggling.

I roll my eyes but laugh too. 'Hey T. What's up?'

'I just wanted to ask you something.' She says now completely serious.

'Okay?'

'So as you know I'm in my last year of high school which means I'm graduating in a couple of weeks and I wanted to ask you if you could come and film it.' She asks and I could hear that she was nervous.

'Of course I would love to come. And is there a special reason that I have to film it?' I ask cause I'm actually curious. Normally parents film that kind of stuff.

'Well my sister isn't going to make it and my mom sucks at filming. And my dad well he knows nothing about the new technology.' She says and chuckles.

'Why can't your sister make it? I mean I know she is in London, but you always said that she promised to be there?'

'I know, and she wants to be there too but we just can't afford it.' I hear her say with a tint of sadness in her voice.

'Oh I see, well I'd loved to be your personal camerawoman' I say and hear her chuckle.

'Thanks, you're really a great friend Mila.' She says and I can imagine the smile that's on her face right now.

'Oh Tara, you're a great friend too' I say and smile.

'I have to go now, I'll text you later boo!' She says and hangs up after I said goodbye too.

I sigh and let myself fall back on the bed. I grab my phone and put on some music. Then I get up and start dressing myself. When I was ready with doing my morning routine I grabbed my stuff and made my way to the hospital.

-

As I walk towards her room I get a text from her telling me to hurry up. I smile and put my phone back so I could knock on her door.

'Come in!' She yells and I open the door.

'Hey beautiful, how did you sleep?' I say as I walk up to her and give her a kiss on her forehead.

'Good, but I missed you. And how did you sleep?' She says and before I could answer she pulled me in for a kiss on the lips. After we parted I smiled and answered her question.

'I slept great, the bed in that hotel is amazing!' I say and I start to unpack my camera.

'You're filming today?' Lauren asks out of the blue.

'Yes, I have to keep my fans happy you know.' I say with an Italian accent because I know Lauren likes it when I talk in a weird accent.

'What are you filming? And love the new accent babe' she says and giggles.

'Thanks, and no idea yet but I'll ask my fans right now.' I say as I grab my phone and type my tweet.

@CamilaCabello97 : hey lovely human beans, give me some ideas for my next video please!! I was gonna do something with the girls but something happened so I have to reschedule it to next week!

I lay my phone down for a second and set up my camera. I walk up to the other side of the room and place my camera on the table that was standing there. Then I took the comfy couch and moved it in front of my camera and made sure everything was on point. Then I walked back to my phone and checked Twitter if I could find something interesting. Then I got an interesting notification.