PART 12

The next morning camila woke up without Lauren next to her.
She frowned and got out of bed and puts on her hoodie. She puts her hair in a messy bun and walks into the bathroom .She looks at herself in the mirror and laughs.

'Oh camila, you should really learn to take of your makeup before you go to sleep.'  She says to herself.

She washes her face and brushes her teeth. Than she walks out the bathroom and bumps right into her beautiful girlfriend who's already dressed.

'Oh hey Camz.'  Lauren says before kissing Camila goodmorning.

'Hey babe,why are you already dressed?' Camila ask with a smile on her face while totally checking lauren out.

'I just woke up early and got some breakfast and I also have exciting news for you.'  She says getting really excited.

'Oookaay? What is it Jauregui?'  Camila says frowning.

'Remember what you said yesterday in the billiard room?'

'Yeaa..'  Camila says slowly while Lauren raises her eyebrows at camila.

'OMG...can I..are you for real?'  Camila says once she caught on to what Lauren wanted to say.

'Yep, you can come with us on tour. Management will even pay you for the footage you make backstage and they will pay the travel costs.'  Lauren says while Camila is doing a happy dance. After her little dance she runs up to Lauren and koala hugs her.

'You're awesome Lo, this is amazing.'  She says while kissing the green eyed girl.

'And I haven't even told you the best part babe.'  The older girl said.

'What?'  Camila says getting excited again.

'You are also getting a bunk in our tour bus which means we are going to spend so much time together that you probably will get sick of me.'  Lauren laughs.

'I could never get sick of you babe.'  Camila says while pecking Lauren over and over again.

-

It's the first day of tour and all the girls are settling in their tour bus. Lauren and Camila got the lowest bunks opposite from each other. After they are all settled, they sit in the front part of the bus while they are driving to their first destination.

'So Camila,how excited are you?' Dinah asks while taking a bite of her sandwich.

'Really excited, I should actually film all of this. I'm gonna grab my camera.'  She makes a move to stand up but Lauren grabs her arm and pulls Camila in her lap.

'Can I get a kiss first?'  Lauren pouts.

Camila smiles and gives her a peck on the lips.
She then stands up and walks to the bunk area to find her camera.

'Wow Lo you're in deep.'  Normani Laughs 

'Yeah but it's so adorable to see her so inlove with somebody.'  Ally chims in.

'Guys..stop it!'  Lauren whines while getting red in the face. Right when lauren wanted to add something camila came back already filming.

'Hello beautiful people. As you all know I'm on tour with Fourth Harmony!! And today is the first day. Right now we are all hanging out in our tour bus.'  She points the camera all around the tour bus. 'I promise that one of the next videos is gonna be one where we show you the tour bus. This video is a challenge video, the girls don't know it yet but they are gonna do the chubby bunny challenge tonight!' Camila explains excitedly. 

She pointed the camera at all the girls and their expressions were hilarious. The only one who seemed down with it was Dinah.

'Yess girl this is going to be amazing!' Dinah yelled.

'Camz? Can I please just be the judge or something?' Lauren pleads because she really doesn't want to do this.

'Sorry ba-Lo, you have to.'  Camila looks at Dinah who's smirking at her because of her little slip up.

'Ba-Lo? Is that your new pet name for Lauren?' Dinah jokes.

Lauren only glares at her.
Camila just laughs and when Lauren looks at her she kisses her on the mouth. When they pull back Lauren looks shocked. 

'I can cut that out of the video no worries baby.'  Camila says while winking at a blushing Lauren.

5minutes later the girls are ready for the chubby bunny challenge.

'Okay, the girls each have a bag with marshmallows. So basically the girls are gonna do the chubby bunny challenge but we're going to give it a little twist. It's also a Q&A! I asked you guys to send in question and they are going to answer them with marshmallows in their mouth. So girls fill your mouths and get ready for the first question.'  Camila says while smiling.

Once they are ready Camila asks the first question. 'Favorite song at the moment?' 

The girls try to answer the best they can with the marshmallows in their mouths. While Dinah answers, Normani starts to choke and spits out her marshmallows. And all the girls starts to laugh.

After they used all the marshmallows Camila asks one more question
'Okay girls, I have one more question. Who is your favorite youtuber?' 

'You ofcourse, I used to watch your videos all the time before we became friends.' Dinah says excitedly.

'I have a couple, I can't choose but definitely you and Tyler Oakley.'  Ally chims in.

'I don't really follow youtubers, you're like the only one I know, so I guess you are my favorite one.'  Normani laughs.

Then all the heads turn towards Lauren.

'My favorite youtuber is Camila ofcourse.'  She smiles while blushing crimson red. 

Camila smiles back and focuses back on the camera in front of them.

'Okay guys this was it for today. I promise there are gonna be more videos with fourth harmony and there are also gonna be vlogs from me during this tour so stay tuned and as always-' 

'Like and subscribe!!!' Dinah interrupts Camila. Camila laughs and slaps Dinah arm playfully.

'What Dj said. See you guys later.'  She finishes and gets up to shut down the camera.

Once it's off Lauren wraps her arms around Camilas waist from behind and kisses her cheek.

'Well hello to you too Lauren.'  Camila says while turning around so she faces Lauren.

'Wanna watch a movie when you've put away your camera?' Lauren asks after pecking Camila on her lips. 

'Sure, but not a horror one.'  Camila pouts.

'It's probably gonna be frozen since that is the only movie we got.'  Lauren laughs and releases Camila so she can put it in. 

When Camila returns Lauren is already sitting on the couch with some crackers. Camila places herself between Lauren's legs and leans back, so her back is pressed against Lauren's front.
Lauren presses play and they watch the film in a comfortable silence.

-
A/N
This chapter sucks
Sorry for any mistakes