Part 17

Lauren pov

When we got to the hotel we saw a bunch of paparazzi and fans standing there. I panicked and and put Camila of my back and walked to the front with her next to me, when she tried to grab my hand I just pulled away and put them in my pockets.

When we are walking inside I hear a lot of those paparazzi asking me if Camila and I were dating. I totally freaked out at this point. They can't know about me being with a girl yet. So I turn to one of the guys and say: "No we are not dating, we are just friends." Then I turn around and walk inside.

I walk up to Camila and she has a sad expression on her face. I wonder what that's all about. We get our room key and walk up to our room. She didn't talk to me all the way to our room. And when we were in our room she just laid down on the bed.

"Camz?" I ask in a whisper.

"What?"

"Are you okay?"  I ask while getting in bed next to her. 

"Yeah. I'm fine." She says with an obvious sarcastic tone.

"Talk to me babe." I say while kissing her shoulder softly.

"No Lauren. I'm just tired let me sleep and I'll talk to you in the morning." She says raising her voice a bit. I sigh and turn on my back and close my eyes.

The next morning I wake up and wanted to give Camila a kiss but when I looked next to me the bed was empty.

"Camz!" I get up and check the bathroom. She isn't there either. I get dressed and go knock on Dinah's door,maybe Camila is there.

"Oh hey Lauser what are you doing here?" She asks sweetly.

"Is Camila here?" I ask nervously.

"No..please tell me you two didn't have a fight again?" She ask seriously.

"No, I don't think so..last night we had a romantic walk back to the hotel and when we got here, her mood changed and she didn't talk to me. When I asked her what's wrong she just said that she was tired. So I let it go and closed my eyes. And when I woke up this morning she was gone." I say in a sad voice.

"Let's go downstairs, maybe she's just eating breakfast." Dinah says while walking out of her room and dragging me along.

When we got downstairs we went straight to the hotel restaurant to check if Camila was there but she wasn't. 

"Fuck..where is she?!" I say with panic in my voice.

"Calm down Lo. Let's just have breakfast and if she isn't back after we ate then we'll ask big rob if he knows something more okay?" Dinah says calmly.

-
Camila pov

I may have overreacted last night. But when Lauren denied our relationship it hurt a bit. I know she isn't ready yet, but me being me I had to overthink this again. And I started to think about, what if she will never be ready to let people know. I don't want to hide my relationship forever.
If it was up to me people would have known about us already.

I almost had no sleep so around 6am I decided to get up and go for a walk to clear my head. I wrote a little note to let Lauren know that I was out for a bit and laid it down on her nightstand.

Once I was outside I got super hungry so I decided to go to Waffle House. Ally said it was good so let's go try it. I order what Ally always orders. After the waiter is gone I take out my camera and film for my daily vlog.

"Hey guys. Right now it's a little after 6am and I'm in Waffle House. Ally recommended it and I'm trying it out!!" The waiter comes and put down my food. "Guys this looks delicious. Check it out!" I point the camera on my food. I was about to talk again to the camera when I heard a familiar voice say my name.

-
Lauren pov

Dinah is taking the last bite of her sandwich and Camila still isn't back.

"Now can we go to Big Rob?"  I say

"Chill Lauren. I'm gonna finish my drink and than we go to Big Rob."
I sigh and and look back at the hotel entrance.

Couple minutes later I hear Dinah getting up: "Come Lo. Let's go to Rob."

We walk out of the restaurant and right when Dinah clicks on the button of the elevator I  see Camila walking in the hotel. I run up to her and pick her up while hugging her tightly.

"Lo..air." She says with a cute giggle.

"Where have you been. I have been worrying sick about you babe!" I say. She furrows her brow and cocks her head to the side.

"Babe, I wrote you a note. Didn't you read it?" She says while giving a small smile.

"What note?" I say confused.

"The note on your nightstand."

"I di-"

"Camila Cabello! Will you please never leave us without saying anything!" I got interrupted by Dinah.

"Uhm Dinah. She actually did say something. She left me a note but I didn't read it." I say with an awkward laugh.

"So you are telling me that I have been worrying for nothing?" Dinah says in her typical Dinah way.

"Sorry." I say with a giggle.

"Aww Cheechee were you worried about me?" Camila chims in laughing.

"Shut up. I'm going to get dressed." She turns around and gets in the elevator.

"I feel so stupid right now." I say with a laugh.

"Yeah you should. But uuhm I wanna introduce you to someone." She says while turning around and pointing to a girl that has been standing there for a while. I shake her hand when Camila introduces us. 

"Lauren this is Hailee an old...friend of mine." She says with a smile.

"Hailee this is Lauren,my gir-.. My friend." She says with an awkward smile. 

"I'm not just a friend. I'm your Girlfriend Camz." I say while pecking her cheek. She blushes a bit. 

"Nice meeting you Lauren."  Hailee says with,what seems, the fakest smile.
I do not have a good feeling about this girl..

-
Sorry if this sucks but I have no inspiration right now.
Anyway sorry for the mistakes
And hope you like it.