Part 15

Lauren pov

Crap I screwed up. I shouldn't have gone off at her like that. After she left Dinah calmed me down and Ally tried to call Camila but she didn't pick up.

"Guys I need to find her! She isn't picking up and I can't lose her." I say in panic.

"She's probably just crying onthe tour bus. Right now you have to do a show. After the show you are going to the tour bus ,me and the girls will give you guys some time alone and you'll talk things out with her okay?" Normani tries to reassure me and I nod.

"I really hope she's just on the tour bus." I mumble quietly to myself

After the show is done, I run immediately to the tour bus only to find it empty. Damn it.
I run back to the girls and tell that she isn't there. Now the girls are starting to worry too.

Camila pov

Great! My uber isn't coming anymore. I guess I just have to walk.
I grab my phone out of my bag and put back on.
I see that Ally has tried to call me multiple times and Lauren has texts me a lot.

Lauren:
Babe I'm sorry. Can we talk after the show is over?

Lauren:
Why aren't you picking up when Ally calls you?

Lauren:
Babe I'm starting to get worried answer me or one of the girls please I need to know if you're okay!!

Lauren:
Camila! Where are you! I just checked the tour bus and you're not there! I know I shouldn't have said that I'm sorry!! Please come to the tour bus so we can talk.

Lauren:
I love you please come back to the tour bus.

Lauren:
Are we over?

Lauren:
We can't be over..I love you babe.

Lauren:
Mani is taking away my phone but I just want to say I love you and I will be devastated if we broke up. I know what I said was incredibly wrong but I didn't mean it. I was just venting and it slipped out before I knew it. Please let me know something whenever you are ready to talk.
I love you with whole my heart.

Great now I'm crying.
I really want to text her back but I can't. What she said really hurt me.  
Instead I decide to text Dinah to let her know that I will be going to a hotel for tonight and that I will join them again tomorrow when they leave to the next state. 

Lauren kept texting all night long. Telling me that she misses me and she really wants to talk about it, but I don't reply. I wake up at six and get dressed, I have to get back to the bus in about two hours. 

It's almost eight am when I'm back at the bus. I sigh deeply and knock on their door. 

"Yayy Mila!" Dinah says when sees it's me and embraces me in a tight hug.

"Hey Cheechee."  I say hugging her back.

When I release her we walk in the bus and see Ally and Normani coming out of the bunk area and they both give me a hug.

"Have you been able to sleep?"  Ally asks me as we sit down on the couch.

"Just a little bit." I say and look around.

"She went running this morning to blow of some steam I guess. She hasn't slept at all."  Normani said. 

"She cried almost the whole night because she thinks you are breaking up with her." All says carefully.

"She feels really shitty." Dinah adds. 

"How do you think I feel? She said some hurtfull stuff. If she had just listened to me instead of insulting me, everything would still be amazing." I say getting choked up again.