Oneshot 2

Mainly about: Travis was laying in bed with Sal when he got a text from is ex but things turned sideways (warning has swearing, Trans travis and slight smut)

Travis POV:

Sal ran his hand up my back taking off my shirt and kissed my neck I moaned quietly in his ear he pulled me closer to him by me waist and he ran his hands up to my binder I put my hands on his and looked away he looked at me he pulled me by my chin so I looked at him "I love every part of you baby and I love you"  "Love you too".

I got a text from someone I looked at who it was from and it was from someone I didn't like "Who's that"  "Derick"  "What does he want"  "To get back together" I pulled Sal close and kissed him and took a picture sending it to him and listened to him spam my phone I turned it to silent then I heard a knock on the door.

I ignored it for a second until it started getting annoying that's when I finally got up and put my hair up "I need to cut my hair again" I walked over to it finding Derick standing on the other side "Hey babydoll" I cringed at the name backing up he tried to hug me but I moved out the way.

Sal looked like he was about to laugh I walked towards the Sal but he undid my binder and I froze I was as still as a statue Sal came up taking off his shirt and put it on me I turned around and slapped Derick hard in the mouth leaving a red mark on his cheek he stumbled back "Get out"  "W-what"  "GET THE FUCK OUT" Sal yelled at him and I watched him run out the house closing the door behind him.

"Sal"  "Yes baby"  "I-i want you to cut my hair" he nodded, and we walked to the bathroom Sal started to cut my hair I watched as pieces of hair fell one after another when he got done, I looked at myself in the mirror I let some tears fall and Sal stuck his head in the croke of my neck.

He picked me up and sat me on the counter he kept his head in the croke of my neck and rubbed the marks where the binder was once at I hummed feeling relaxed it was raining softly outside and the music was playing quietly on the speaker it was peaceful I laid my head onto his.

"Baby how long have you had that binder on"  "A week I think" he moved his hands from my back onto my waist pulling me into his arms "Sometimes I forget how strong you are" I said running my hand along his arm.

"You're just light" I rolled my eyes and kissed him he kissed back that's when I felt something hard hit my leg. I looked down and looked back at him "Off of a kiss Sal" I wrapped my legs around him and whispered in his ear.

 "What do you think we should do about it Sally face"  "Maybe we should rip off some layers and go to the bedroom"  "Maybe we should" he took me into the bedroom taking off my shirt and started kissing down my chest I moaned softly.

~The End~ (: