Oneshot 42

Mainly about: Travis is at his concert singing a song is for/about Sal but Sal has yet to discover what the song means until the end and yes they're dating but Sal is oblivious to everything (warning nothing)

Light Shower-Melanie Martinez

Travis POV

Tarisa had just finished putting on the finishing touches of my makeup as my brother got done setting up the stage I had grabbed my mic and stepped onto the stage as the crowd started screaming "Hey everyone!" I yelled into the mic as they yelled back which brought a smile onto my face Tarisa and Ty.

Sal sat in the front row smiling at Travis as he started singing "You are the light I've been searchin' for forever feels like, man I've really never felt the rain buried deep in the desert didn't think I'd push through the dirt you just cleansed me like a waterfall you came".

"I'm screamin' like a kettle on a stove you cranked the heat up I was so cold my past grew mold around my heart all my anger, sadness, regret, disappeared its madness I'm not used to all this water, love it's true but you make me want to plan out my last days on earth eating you".

"Ooh the tips of your teeth fit perfectly in me you're the shower of light I devour any day of the week baby cleanse me, I was surprised to see heaven in your eyes, I never once was treated right, you're what I'm missing in my life as bright as the sun".

"You give me your vitamin D, lets run into another dimension you make me feel like I'm on drugs I'm screamin' like a kettle on a stove you cranked the heat up I was so cold my past grew mold around my heart all my anger, sadness, regret, disappeared its madness".

"I'm not used to all this water, love it's true but you make me want to plan out my last days on earth eating you ooh the tips of your teeth fit perfectly in me you're the shower of light I devour any day of the week" after I finished singing I looked over at Sal with a gentle smile.

He looked back at me with a confused expression and I rolled my eyes before speaking into the mic "The song was for you dummy" Sal tilted his head for a second before getting it and went onto stage hugging me "So about my teeth fitting perfectly inside you"  "Oh my god shut up about it".

I had hit his chest playfully and rolled my eyes as he kissed my forehead a little while later after saying my goodbyes to the crowd me and Sal went home and ordered some pizza before it came we had a little fun resulting in him getting up to get the door instead of me.

~The End~ (: 
song suggested by TheOneAndOnlyGizmo