Oneshot 18

Mainly about: Sal sneaks over to Travis house at night to pick him up and they go to their secret hang-out by the river when someone catches them (warning yelling, slight smut and cursing)

Travis POV:

I ran into my room crying and shut the door locking it and going to the corner "TRAVIS YOU OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR"  "NO" my face immediately went pail as I noticed what I said "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME"  "I'M SORRY IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN"  "OPEN THE DOOR".

I curled up into a ball and continued crying while my father tried to break down the door until my phone vibrated I checked it and it was a messaged from Sal 'Travis jump out of the window'  'Sal are you crazy'  'Don't worry I'll catch you I'm right here'.

I sighed as I started to open the window and lifted my legs over the edge when the door busted open "TRAVIS" my heart stopped as he ran over to me but I jumped and closed my eyes I felt the wind in my hair as I fell it was a little cold but pleasant.

I felt a pair or arms wrapped around me tightly "Baby are you ok I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner" I started crying again and hugged him tighter "I don't want to stay here anymore please"  "Don't worry you can stay with me".

After a second he carried me to our hang-out place down by the river he pulled me into his lap and wiped my tears away and looked at me with a smile "Don't worry I'm here" I laid my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back gently with free hand since is was holding the other".

We stayed like that for awhile until I stopped crying the river was so peaceful "Hey do you wanna go skinny dipping" I asked looking up at him "We can always do it in bed again"  "And how"  "Because the way you be gripping the bed sheets makes you look like your swimming".

I blushed intently and he just started smirking my face got darker each time he moved his hands over me and I started hitting him in his chest "How could you say something like that you idiot of a person"  "But I love it when you try to crawl away".

I'm pretty sure I looked like a tomato at this point "STOP SAYING THINKS LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT"  "But"  "IT'S SO EMMBERISING" he pulled me closer and put his head between my neck and shoulder "But I'm not lying darling".

He started kissing my neck lightly making me moan softly "Y-you don't want to wait until we get to y-you apartment"  "Why not do it now nobody knows where we are and its dark out"  "Bu- ahh~" he started to rub my inner thigh making me moan louder.

"Come on baby"  "Can we at least do it in the car"  "I think I like outside better"  "Sal"  "Baby please I don't feel like going anywhere else"  "We can do it but not here"  "Fine"  "TRAVIS" my heart sank as I turned around to see my father.

"WHAT IN THE HEAVENS ARE YOU DOING"  "F-father I"  "YOU SINFUL CHILD" he pulled me off of Sal and I fell backwards almost falling into the river until Sal caught me "What the fuck baby are you ok"  "BABY SO YOU'RE GAY TOO".

"I-I"  "WE ARE GOING TO THE CHURCH"  "NO" I held onto Sal as my father tried to pull me off him after a while of them going back and forth pulling me Sal yanked my arm and pulling me father away from my father and into his arms.

"UGH YOU BRATS" Sal grabbed me by my hand and we ran all the way to the Addisons apartments and down to the basement where Larry was when we closed the door and locked it my dad was full on banging on it.

I leaned on the door breathing heavily and Sal sat on the bed with Larry explaining everything "Wait you were trying to hit when Travis father came"  "Larry that's not important"  "Right sorry but you should check on Travis he's shaking".

Sal walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me pulling me in a hug I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed me on my head(how many times I said me) after my dad left we were heading out the door before Larry said something that made me turn red.

"Hey Sal"  "Yes Larry"  "You still tryna get laid with Travis"  "I was planning on doing it when we got up to my apartment" I turned to him looking as red as a tomato "You didn't think that, that little incident would ruin our plans did you".

He picked me up and carried me into his apartment room "DON'T BE TOO LOUD" Larry shouted as he closed the door when we got into his apartment and in his room he placed me down on the bed taking off his shirt.

"Baby do you want to continue"  "Mhm"  "Words darling"  "Y-yes" he smirked and started biting and kissing both my neck and collarbone making me moan after awhile of him leaving love bites over my body he inserted himself in me making me moan loudly.

(cough cough) the next day

I struggled walking to the bathroom but when I got there I looked in the mirror and seen myself covered with bruises and bite marks "OMFG SAL"  "Yes baby" he looked at me and started laughing like a damn hyena.

"Are you done fucking laughing"  "Nope" I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him out of the bathroom and took my shower and got into some fresh clothes when I got out I was heading to the door when Sal stopped me.

"Where are you going"  "I promised Larry I would come with him to the ice cream store"  "Can I come"  "Why"  "Because I want some ice cream too"  "I don't see why not now go take a shower and come on" after he took a shower we met up with Larry down stairs.

After they got ice cream they went to the park

"Hey Travis"  "Yea"  "You sounded pretty loud last night"  "I don't know what you're talking about"  "Those bite marks and bruises say other wise" I turned a dark shade of red and looked over at Sal who was smirking "YOU FUCKING DUMBASS". 

The End :)