Oneshot 38

Mainly about: Travis sings about his family/his father and since Kenneth decided to come it was only fair to put him in the front row to be stared at by others and this song was suggested by 1guro_oban1         (warning nothing)

The Family Jewels-Marina

Travis Pov:

When I walked onto stage wearing a fishing net crop thing(I don't remember what it's called)  some shorts and thigh high socks the whole crowd went wild I just smiled and waved at everyone Sal came out of the curtains behind me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I blushed and he went to take a seat on the side of the stage where Tarisa and Ty were they all knew what the song was going to be and some of the crowd already knew since I posted it the only person that didn't know.

Was kenneth I don't even know why he came but I'm glad he did because imma target the hell out of him no tears just hatred I don't know how my mother fell for such a man I put all it aside and Tarisa started the audio for me to sing.

"I can't break the cycle am I a fool falling down like dominoes hit by family jewels pass it down from kid to kid the chain will never end less I decide to go to it will I see it end, ooh don't you find it strange".

"Only thing we share is one last name did I beat you at your own game typical of me to put us all to shame welcome to the family jewels coal to diamonds sold to fools welcome to the family jewels".

"Shimmerin' sapphire can't keep his cool I can't keep my cool, I can't keep my cool family said that I decided to live a loveless life it is my fault we stay divided cause I got too much pride pass the parcel".

"Wrap, unwrap, and open up the locks out come flying all the secrets of Pandora's box oh you think I'm unfit little did you know that I was cut for it no glass slipper will ever fit cause I could never see a diamond in it".

"Welcome to the family jewels coal to diamond sold to fools welcome to the family jewels simmerin' sapphire can't keep his cool I can't keep my cool, I can't keep my cool and when we're in the dark".

"It echoes in your heart and when you're far away it beckons me to stay and when we're in the dark it echoes in your heart and when you're far away it beckons me to stay welcome to the family jewels coal to diamonds sold to fools welcome to the family jewels".

"Shimmerin' sapphire can't keep his cool welcome to the family jewels coal to diamonds sold to fools welcome to the family jewels shimmerin' sapphire can't keep his cool welcome to the family jewels coal to diamonds sold to fools welcome to the family jewels".

"Shimmerin' sapphire can't keep his cool I can't keep my cool, I can't keep my cool" I looked at kenneth "HEY EVERYBODY" I heard almost everyone screaming yes in the crowd and I smiled "THIS SONG IS DIRECTED TO SOMEONE IN THIS CROWD".

Everyone started looking around at everyone and kenneth just stared at me with hatred in his eyes I just smiled at him and looked at the crowd "HIS NAME IS KENNETH PHELPS MY FATHER" I pointed at him.

He looked pissed off and all eyes were on him and I just smiled "BECAUSE THE ONLY THING WE DO SHARE IS ONE LAST NAME BUT NOT FOR LONG" I looked over at Sal who was laughing "I'M GETTING MARRIED".

Sal just smiled and everyone was just congratulating me and cheering on but kenneth was just being left out and I couldn't help but to laugh it was the funniest thing I've ever seen but in all realizing he deserved it.

The End :)