Oneshot 31

Mainly about: Tarisa is hanging out with Travis at Sal house and Travis starts is singing a song about Sal not knowing that he was listening to him sing it the whole time (warning cursing and slight smut)

You da one-Rihanna

Travis Pov:

"Sis"  "Yeah"  "You know how fine he is right"  "He is so ugly"  "No he's hot anyway you wanna continue singing"  "You can but I'm just gonna be on my phone"  "Ok" I started choosing a song to sing along to and I found it.

"The perfect song" she looked up and started laughing"  "You know he is so clueless"  "Yes but thats the point so he won't know its for him plus he's now here he's in the kitchen and thats down stairs"  "Ight" I pressed play on the song and started singing.

"You da one I dream about all day you the one that I think about always you are the one, so I make sure I'll behave baby, I love you I need you here with me all the time baby, we meant to be you got me smiling all the time".

"Cause you know how to give me that you know how to pull me back when I go runnin', runnin' tryna get away from loving ya you know how to love me hard I won't lie, I'm falling hard yep, I'm falling for ya, but there's nothin' wrong with that".

"You the one that I dream about all day you da one that I think about always you are the one, so I make sure I'll behave yy love is your love, your love is my love you the one that I dream about all day".

You the one that I think about always you are the one, so I make sure I'll behave my love is your love, your love is mine you might also like baby come, take me now hold me now, make me come alive".

You got the sweetest touch I'm so happy you came in my life cause you know how to give me that you know how to pull me back when I go runnin', runnin' tryna get away from loving ya
You know how to love me hard".

"I won't lie, I'm falling hard yep, I'm falling for ya but there's nothin' wrong with that you the one that I dream about all day you the one that I think about always you are the one, so I make sure I'll behave"  "You the one".

"My love is your love, your love is my love you the one that I dream about all day "You are the one"  "You the one that I think about always"  "So you're the one"  "You are the one, so I make sure I'll behave".

"My love is your love, your love is mine and yes, I'm kinda crazy that's what happens, baby when you put it down you shouldn't give it to me good like that shouldn't hit it like that had me yellin' like that". 

"Didn't know you would've had me coming back you the one that I'm feelin' you the one that I'm lovin' ain't no other boys like you no, there's just one, one, one, o-o-one no, baby, just one, one, o-one".

I bet you wanna know you the one that I dream about all day you the one that I think about always you are the one, so I make sure I'll behave my love is your love, your love is my love"  "Your love is mine".

"You the one that I dream about all day"  "You are the one"  "You the one that I think about always"  "You are the one"  "You are the one, so I make sure I'll behave my love is your love, your love is mine".

"Didn't know you would be joining me sing"  "It was my favorite song so fuck off"  "Whatever I'm thirsty"  "Then get your ass up and go fix something"  "So rude"  "Ok and" I rolled my eyes at her and walked out the room slamming the door behind me.

I walked down stairs and walked past Sal who was sitting on the couch watching TV I fixed me a glass of water and drank it slowly and closed my eyes when I was almost done I opened my eyes and coughed out the water.

Sal was standing right in front of me I didn't even hear him get up "Gave me a fucking heart attack"  "My bad anyway" he pulled my face close to his and kissed me I froze for a moment but kissed him back.

We broke apart after awhile and he started kissing my neck I moaned quietly and he started running his hands up my shirt and around my chest making me moan a little louder just then my sister came downstairs.

"Whats taking so damn long. . . WHAT THE FUCK" I blushed a dark shade of red and his my face as Sal picked me up and took me upstairs ignoring my sister's every question when we got into a room he closed the door and locked it.

I looked at him and he put me on the but and took off his shirt I blushed and looked away but he pulled my back to look at him and he kissed me I kissed him back and then he pushed me in to the bed and wrapped my legs around himself and grinded against me.

The End (: