Oneshot 27

Mainly about: Sal and Travis broke up and Travis still had to do a concert  so he switched up the lyrics and started calling out Sal who was in the crowed of people looking at him

10 things I hate about you-Leah Kate

Travis Pov:

"I caught you cheating and you had the nerve to say you're sleeping just not with her but tell your friends that I'll be lost without you and I'll admit it sometimes I miss when we were in it so I made a list so I'll never forget all the things I hate about you".

"Ten you're selfish, nine you're jaded, eight the dumbest guy I dated, seven talk a big game till you're naked, only six seconds and I had to fake it, five you're toxic, four can't trust you, three you still got mommy issues".

"Two years of your bullshit I can undo, one I hate the fact you made me love you your friends must suck if they think you're cool a sloppy drunk obsessed with his Juul keep buying bottles with your daddy's money".

"And I don't know how I fell for your shit you gross me out now I've got the ick and I've got a list of why you don't get to fuck me ten you're selfish, nine you're jaded, eight the dumbest guy I dated, seven talk a big game till you're naked". 

"Only six seconds and I had to fake it, five you're toxic, four can't trust you, three you still got mommy issues" two years of your bullshit I can undo, one I hate the fact you made me love you, you made me love you, you made me love you".

"How'd you make me love you and I'll admit it sometimes I miss when we were in it so I made a list yeah ten things I hate about you ten you're selfish, nine you're jaded, eight the dumbest guy I dated, seven talk a big game till you're naked". 

"Only six seconds and I had to fake it, five you're toxic, four can't trust you, three you still got mommy issues Two years of your bullshit I can undo, one I hate the fact you made me love you".

The End (: