Oneshot 24

Mainly about: Sal is famous and doing a concert with Larry who is the narrator type-ish and the song is for Travis since he is in the front row looking at Sal this is a going to be a short one also the idea is from Dogloverfrrr

Golden Hour- JVKE

Larry Pov:

"It was just two lovers sitting in the car listening to blond, fallin for each other pink and orange skies feeling super childish no Donald glover".

Sal Pov 

"Missed calls from my father like where you at tonight got no alibi I was all alone with the love of my live he's got glitter for skin my radiant bean in the night, no I don't need no light so see you shine it's your golden hour you slow down time in your golden hour".

"We were just two lovers feet up on the dashboard driving nowhere fast burning through the summer, radio on blast make the moment last he got solar power minutes feel like hours, he knew he was the baddest".

"Can you even imagine falling like I did with the love of my life he's got glow on his face a glorious look on his eyes my angel of light, I was all alone with the love of my life he's got glitter for skin my radiant beam in the night".

"I don't need no light to see you shine it's your golden hour you slow down time in your golden hour" I pulled Travis onto the stage with me after I got done singing he looked so embarrassed it was cute.

I had kissed him softly and broke apart only to see that his whole face was red and I couldn't help but to laugh after ward we went and got dinner at a fancy restaurant he yelled at me saying I was spending too much money but was happy when the food came out.

The End :)

Also I am taking in song requests to make them into a oneshot