Oneshot 14

Mainly about: Sal and Travis just came back from the zoo and Sal gave Travis a stuffed animal (dolphin) and is shocked about what Travis asks him this is honestly my favorite one because it was so fun it make (warning slight smut)

Travis POV

I sat down on the bed with the stuffed animal in hand and the same question in my mind my leg started shaking slightly maybe because I was nervous I'm not even sure how he would react to the question I mean he is overprotective but also caring.

"Baby is there something on your mind"  "Huh. . . no there isn't"  "Why are you lying"  "I'm not"  "Yes you are now please tell me" the way he spoke to me it was reassuring, calming you can say "Well" he didn't even respond just listened.

"You won't get mad or yell"  "Of course not love"  "Well you know how we went to the zoo"  "Yes"  "And you got me this" I showed stuffed animal and he nodded "Some on said. . . well really" he placed his hand on my legs and rubbed it soothingly "Go on".

His voice was calming so sweet "Are you embarrassed to be with me in public"  "Why would you think that"  "Because someone"  "Take you time"  "Nevermind"  "Are you sure"  "Yes and can we"  "Can we what".

He looked at me with a smirk making be blush "Kiss" I mumbled felling nervous "I'm sorry I don't think I caught that mind saying that again"  "I said can we kiss idiot"  "Well of course I just need you to do one thing".

"And what is that"  "Sit on my lap" I blushed a dark shade of red after he said that "Are you serious?"  "Precisely" I slowly moved to sit on his lap when he pulled me down and kissed me roughly I started to moan quietly in the kiss as he moved his hands up my waist.

He started kissing down my neck making me moan slightly louder "I-i though it was going to be just a kiss"  "I guess you thought wrong" he turned us over so now that he was on top and took off his shirt.

Just as we were about to kiss again there a knock at the door but we didn't hear it he took off my shirt and started kissing down my chest and I started moaning louder after a couple of minutes the person broke down the door we both look over to see Ty.

He looked livid(I think that's the right word) "GET YOUR ASS OFF MY BROTHER" he launched but Larry caught him "Baby calm down um we'll be right back" I blushed and covered my face in my hands "Well while they're gone do you wanna continue-"  "SALLY FACE I'LL KILL YOU-".

~Please wait 10 minutes to continue~ "BI-"  "TY SHUT THE F-"

"You may continue to read"     Travis POV:

After that we got on some shirts and walked to the living room I seen Larry and Ty talking to each other when Ty seen me he started asking some dumb questions "Those questions weren't dumb"  "STOP BREAKING THE 4 WALL TYLER"  "FUCK YOU TI-"  "DON'T SAY MY NAME".

After another 10 minutes

Everyone decided to go to dinner at a new 24 hour cafe the food there was good and they had an amazing chandelier that lit up the whole cafe the beautifully "The chandelier is so perfect"  "Like you" I turned to Sal and blushed. When we got home we took a shower changed clothes and went to bed

The End :)  also you don't have to read the next part

"Can I call you by your nickname"  "Yes and what do you want Tyler"  "You done with the story"  "Yes why"  "You feel like going to the mall"  "When do I not lets go also I know this lady that works at the spa"  "Nice should we bring Travis"  "Why not"  "What about Tarisa"  "Nah she went literally yesterday"