Oneshot 20

Mainly about: Sal and Travis comes back home after their end of wedding party since it was delayed for too many times they finally went and they have a kid named Amber and they are all exhausted  (warning heartwarming and swearing)

Travis POV:

Before I got out of the car I took off my heels and held them in one hand with my daughter in the other Sal carried some of the food we decided to take back home he opened the door for me which I was gracious for.

He locked the house door and started to put everything away I walked into the bedroom to set the shoes down and laid Amber on the bed since she was still sleep but changed my mind and brought her into the bathroom with me since we both needed a bath.

I took off my clothes and wrapped a towel around my waist and held Amber in my arms as I filled up the tub with warm water "Baby"  "Hm" my eyes were closed but I could feel him near "Do you need me to take Amber".

"Why" I opened my eyes and looked at her she fell asleep again she looked like she was on cloud nine snuggled up in my chest "Actually can you hold her for a second"  "Of course" He picked her up slowly and held her in his arms.

I smiled at the two of them and turned to turn off the water I felt the temperature of the water one more time before taking off the towel and getting into the tub Sal walked over to the sink and started filling it up.

As he was giving Amber her bath I closed my eyes and started to sink further down into the bath water it felt like I was floating on air for a couple of minutes it was peaceful until Amber starter crying and I sat up out of the water.

I stood up out of the water and wrapped the towel around my waist "Give me my damn baby"  "Wh-" I started to glare at him until he gave me Amber "You're so intimidating" I ignored him and started to rock Amber in my arms.

I then checked the water and looked at Sal "Fucking dumbass"  "What I did what you said I put the water at a warm temperature made sure to not add that much soap and I made sure to hold her".

"But you left her in there for too long that's why I told you to at least set a timer so you can remember"  "I'm sorry"  "Baby it's fine but just don't do it a fucking gin got it"  "Y-yes"  "Good love you"  "L-love you too".

I drained the sink and tub and walked into the bedroom grabbing clothes from the closet and sitting on the bed after I got changed into my clothes I got Amber into her night clothes and laid in bed rocking her in my arms.

I turned on the tv and got under the covers I looked at Amber who was laying on my chest sleeping peacefully and smiled I assume Sal was taking a shower since when he came out of the bathroom his hair was all soaked.

He put on some sweatpants and got into bed with us I turned the tv down and stood up to put her in her crib Sal stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head in the croke of my neck.

"You know you will eventually get better"  "How are you so good at it"  "Because I used to babysit kids"  "Mhm" Sal picked me up and carried me to the bed I wrapped my legs around him and we laid down like that. I turned the tv off and pulled the covers over us and we fell asleep like that.

The End :)