Oneshot 41

Mainly about: Sal got sent to jail and is labeled the most dangerous prisoner in the facility and Travis just got a job working at the prison as a guard where he is being held and yes Travis will have feminine features but will remain a boy cause why not (warning cursing and smut)

Travis POV:

I just adjusted my belt as I followed the guard through and around the prison I got a new job as a security guard for a high security prison and to say I was nervous would've been an understatement "Make sure you keep these doors locked at all times".

The guard stated as he buzzed the button allowing himself into the room I decided to test him a bit "What would happen if I left them unlocked" I said with a cocky smirk he had threw me an unamused look over his shoulder before continuing on with the tour.

At the end he took me to where the prisoners were being kept and they started whistling when they saw me "Ignore them they haven't seen anyone with such 'feminine' features before like yourself" I rolled my eyes and then he pointed to a door.

It was a red door with a little window "You see that" he asked me before continuing on "Never under any circumstances interact with that prisoner and don't open that door, don't ask why just don't are we clear" he finished and turned to me.

"Clear" I stated as my eyes lingered on the door for a second before a fight broke out in the cafeteria the guard went to go break up the fight leaving me alone and the prisoner on the other side of the door I looked around to make sure no one was around before turning back to the door.

I approached the door slowly before knocking in it three times and waited after a few minutes I slid the glass cover over before seeing a face I was waiting to see for months as my smiles brightened more than ever as Sal spoke "Hey babe".

"Hey how are you holding up"  "Pretty good but this jail stinks like hell"  "True but I got the job and these other prisoners are creepy"  "I dare one of them to try and touch you"  "So protective"  "Who wouldn't be protective of you".

Sees the guard coming back after awhile of talking "Bye babe"  "Bye darling" I smiled a bit and looked over at the guard as he came into view "Hey Mr guard"  "Hey beautiful"  "Excuse me"  "Oh sorry"  "No it's fine i've never been called that before".

"You should" I went over to him and ran my hand along his chest watching him "I have one question Mr guard" he looked at me and looked around for a second before turning back to me "What do you need"  "Can I have the key to this cell?".

"I can't do that" I leaned against him and moved closer to his ear whispering seductively in it "Please Mr guard i'll behave~" he sweated a bit and wrapped his arms around my waist "Only is you kiss me"  "Ok" I gave him a soft peck on the lips.

He pulled away after awhile "So about those keys?"  "I'll go get them just stay here"  "Will do" he pulled away and left going to his office I suppose, I had wiped my lips as a look of disgust came across my face remembering the kiss.

"You regret that babe?"  "Yes it was disgusting"  "Good but next time he even touches you it'll be the last thing hell ever do" I looked over at Sal seeing his already pissed off face staring back at me "Relax hun it was only a bit of seducting nothing more".

"I know but still"  "I'll be with you in a sec ok"  "Alright" I turned over to the guard as he started coming back and came fairly close to me handing me the keys "Thank you"  "Can I have another kiss?" He had leaned in closer to me.

I watched him for a second before hearing Sal bang on his cell door making the guard jump and I couldn't help but to laugh at that "You got scared"  "Well yes but if you excuse me I have work to do" he quickly left still red in the face.

I turned back to Sal's door and unlocked it he quickly pulled me inside and immediately kissed me and I happily kissed back after awhile he had pulled back away from the kissed and looked at me "Don't be too loud tonight love".

"Hopefully but I believe your room is soundproof anyway" he leaned down to my ear and whispered "True so scream as loud as you want while I'm fucking you tonight" my face flushed a deep shade of red as I looked at him and hit his chest.

"You're so stupid"  "Can you blame me I haven't seen you in months"  "Well still try to have some home training"  "We're in jail my love no home training is here at all now bend"  "Don't break me"  "You'll be begging for it soon don't worry".

I laughed and pushed him onto the bed and sat down on his lap he smirked up at me and kissed me again

~The End~ :)