Oneshot 6

Mainly about: Travis wants kids but Sal doesn't know that yet and Travis has a sister and brother Tarisa and Ty (warning kissing and swearing)

' means like talking over the phone/phone calls

Travis POV:

I have been thinking about kids for awhile but I haven't told Sal yet I looked over to him and he was playing the game with his headphones on "Sal" no response "Sally face" no response again I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen to fix me some vanilla iced coffee when I came back Sal was looking at me.

"What"  "Can I get some"  "Your acting like Tarisa"  "Baby please" I handed him some but when he started to drink it all I took it back there was barely some in there and I looked back at Sal he was already looking at the game "My damn coffee" I hit him in the back of the head and he turned to me taking off his headphones.

"Why did you drink it all"  "I'm sorry baby" he stood up and kissed me I kissed him back and he was about to kiss down my neck but I pulled away and he looked at me with a confused expression "All you getting is a kiss"  "Why"  "Cause you drunk all of my damn coffee" he tried to kiss me again but I dodged it.

He started to pout but I didn't mind it so I walked to the bed and got on my phone he got back on the game and I called my brother 'Hello'  'Yes Travis did Sal hurt you'  'No why do you always assume that'  'You're my little brother'  'And you're my idiotic older brother'  'Wow i'm touched anyway what you call me for'.

'Hold on' I looked over to Sal and he had his headphones on playing the game 'Basically'  'What is it'  'Add pin head to the call first'  'Ight' after Tarisa got added into the call 'What the hell do yall want i'm at the spa'  'Why you didn't bring me'  'Cause you broke'  'No I got Sal'  'I'm leaving this call'  'Guess you not gonna hear the tea'.

'Spill it'  'Spill the tea little bro'  'So I want kids but i'm not sure if Sal does and that's the part that worries me'  'Just get one with out him knowing'  'Tarisa how am I suppose to do that the child has to be under both of our names'  'Then just do it in secret' I went to the end of the bed and hung upside down from it.

'Do you think he will not notice that he hears everything'  'He doesn't hear you on call with us'  'I mean he's on the game with his head phones on so'  'Then just say it while he's not paying attention'  'I'll take that into consideration'  'Don't take any of her ideas into consideration they almost always fail'.

'My plan with getting you and Larry didn't fail'  'Shut the fuck up'  'If you two don't stop anyway who got some more tea'  'Not me'  'Me either'   'Boring asses'  'How dare you'  'After all we done for you'  'Don't start that dramatic shit'  'I have to go i'll call you back later'  'Bye pin head'  'Bye bottom'  'Says you' and she left.

'Bye brother'  'Bye love you' I rolled my eyes 'love you too' I sat the phone down and stayed hanging upside down for a little before I fell when I got up I walked over to Sal and laid my head in the croke of his neck he laid his head on top of mines and continued playing the game I turned his head phones to max volume and looked at him.

He didn't mind I sat my head up and laid in his lap on my phone I glanced at Sal and he smiled I called his name a couple of times before I took in a deep breath "I want kids"  "How many do you want"  "I wa- wait you can hear me"  "Yes I can" he looked at me and took off his head set "Have you been able to hear me this whole time".

"Yes"  "Even when I was on the phone"  "Yes" I hit him in the chest "Then why didn't you respond to me" he held my hand in his hand and kissed me I kissed him back and sat up when we broke apart he left me trying to catch my breath "I want kids as well I think ten will do"  "Two is the highest i'm going Sal one girl one boy"  "I'm also ok with that".

I wrapped my legs around him and stuck my head in the croke of his neck he started rubbing my back gently and moved his hands down to my waist when I flinched he smirked against my skin and kissed my neck rubbing my waist I moaned lightly in his ear "We can get the kids tomorrow" I nodded "I love you Travis"  "Love you too Sal" and he kissed me.

~The End~ (: