Oneshot 8

Mainly about: Travis was on the bed reading a story on wattpad but he didn't know Sal was reading it as well until he says (warning smut)  you have to fill in some of the blanks because I don't want to type it <3

Travis POV:

I got settled into bed and got onto my phone and got onto a story I was recently reading earlier on Wattpad. (chapter twenty-nine Our last night together, As he got us a hotel room he pulled me inside and threw me onto the bed locking the door behind him I wrapped my hair in a messy bun and took off my shirt. I started to undo my bra and took off my pants "Wet already and we haven't even started" he took off his shirt and spread my legs he started kissing down my neck to my chest and finally my ____  he pulled down my under wear and undid his zipper. He inserted himself inside me and I moaned out his name his thrusts began going faster and I began moaning louder, I threw my head back and arched my back he held me by my waist and thrusted deeper inside me.)

I turned off my phone and turned to face Sal I almost fell of the bed because I didn't hear him get into bed it looked like he was also reading it and when I realized that I blushed "Do you want me to do that to you

"Maybe"  "We could start right now"  "I suppose that is an option" he got ontop of me and connected his lips with mine the kiss lasted for what felt like hours and after we broke apart I was breathless to say the least.

He started kissing down my jaw to my neck and down to my chest, I placed my hand over my mouth to muffle the moans and whimpers that came out but he stopped all movements and looked at me as he pulled my hand away.

"I want to hear those pretty little moans you got in store so don't cover them up" I blushed, and he just continued kissing but then he started biting when he got to my waistline, I moaned louder than I intended on doing.

He took off my boxers and his, soon after he prepared me, he slid inside I grabbed his shoulders gently but dug my nails into them he placed small soft kisses on my head as he went all the way in inch by inch.

Once he was all the way in he let me adjust before he started moving slowly but surely "Sal f-faster~" his pace quickened almost immediately after he found my prostate, I arched my back and let out another loud moan.

He went held me by my waist and sat me up making him go deeper inside by this time tears of pleasure started falling down my face I was getting close and it would be a lie if I said I wasn't as moaning mess at this point.

My legs started shaking and my toes curled as I hit my limit he helped me ride it out but continued going "S-sal too m-much"  "Just a little longer baby" he was going faster and the sensation was killing me.

"S-sal"  "Almost there" I wrapped my legs around him pulling him deeper inside I moaned loud as Sal ___ in me he had ridded out his heights before pulling out and collapsing next to me and I passed out.

When I woke back up I was clean and in a change of clothes it looked like he changed the bed sheets as well I turned over to face Sal as he pulled me closer to him, he looked like he was sleeping.

He looked adorable from this angle "Baby stop staring at me" he opened his eyes to look at me and I blushed "I'm sorry I thought you were sleeping"  "Mhm"  "I love you Sal"  "Love you too Travis" and with that he kissed me and we went back to sleep.

~The End~ :)