Oneshot 33

Mainly about: Sal and Travis have been dating for three years and they invite there friends over to celebrate their anniversary but Ash and Sal are getting a little bit too close also I wanna make Ash an asshole but just for this one (warning cursing)

Travis Pov:

"Hey baby when are they coming again"  "At 5"  "Ok" after we got done cleaning everything in the house I heard a knock on the door and went to open it before Sal opened it before me and as soon as he did Ty and Tarisa jumped on me.

Ashley jumped on Sal hugging him a little closer than expected but I didn't pay any mind to it at first after I got up and closed the door then looked at my sister who was smiling at me "Can I do your make up".

"Sure"  "And can I do your outfit"  "Yep"  "Then lets go" after we got into the bedroom I closed the door and got everything ready I opened my closet and took out all of my makeup products and stuff.

"Ok so now that we have everything ready lets start" I nodded and they started going to work while I got on my phone while I was strolling through Sal's Instagram he posted a knew picture of him and Ashley.

I looked at the picture for a second but I didn't want to make any assumptions so I left it alone after Tarisa got done with my makeup I put on the skirt and hoodie Ty picked out for me and they did my hair.

Ty put some extinctions in to add some color and Tarisa styled it after hey was done I looked in the mirror and smiled liking the way they did things "This looks amazing"  "Of course we are professionals at it".

"Mhm" we walked downstairs into the living room Ashley was sitting on Sal's lap with their faces inches apart they were whispering but I could hear them perfectly clear "You should just break up with him".

"You know he's gonna cry"  "Who cares just as long as I have you~" I looked at the two heartbroken and frozen in shock for a second and then they kissed Ty and Tarisa looked aggravated while they looked at the two.

But me I just wanted to crawl into a ball and cry my heart out but I held myself together so I grabbed a pillow and threw it at the two they looked over at us and froze at the realization that they got caught.

"Heyyy baby" He walked up to me but I backed away from him "I hate you"  "But baby"  "Sallll come back~"  "Ashley shut up!"  "Don't her to shut up you're the one that did it"  "I didn't mean to I don't even like her".

"That's a lie Travis!" looks at him "Sal has came onto me every single day since last month and we do it in yall's bed room on the bed he doesn't even stop" I looked at him with tears spilling down my face.

My make up started to mess up along with my mascara and eyeliner "That long"  "B-baby I promise I love you"  "Tarisa and Tyler can you come with me I'm removing everything" they both nodded and went to the bathroom.

Tarisa took off my makeup while Tyler gave me some new clothes I kept the extinctions in since they were still pretty when we got out of the bathroom I had on a shirt and shorts looking as hot as ever.

Sal was leaning on the door frame seeming to wait for us to leave the bathroom "What do you want"  "To know where you're going"  "Somewhere away from here"  "What do you mean by that he started walking towards me.

"I'm breaking up with you, I'm moving out, I'm taking everything I own, and I hope I never see you again Sal Fisher" he looked surprised that I used his full name but I couldn't give any fucks anymore.

"Please I love you"  "No you don't now go back to your little play thing Ashley and do your thing"  "Well Travis maybe you weren't enough to satisfy his needs unlike me"  "Bitch what" I glared at her.

"You heard what I said" I punched her in her face and walked out of the house along with my sibling and we got into Ty's car and drove off.

~A few months later~

I was at the beach posting pictures on my Instagram with my new boyfriend and I blocked Sal on everything I was finally happy again and felt loved and appreciated and it was the best feeling ever.

The End (: