Oneshot 15

Mainly about: So Sal and Travis came back from the store with Amber and the house is a mess so Travis decides to clean but the other two aren't doing anything also Amber is 9 (So I'm going not going to add Christian and Christina in this as the children so theirs going to be a different kid and their names are Amber and Max)  (warning nothing)

Travis POV:

As we took the rest of the bags in the house and put them up I took look around and sighed and started the mess around the house after a couple of minutes I was almost done cleaning and all that was left was the kitchen.

I looked at Sal and Amber who was still sitting on the couch watching a movie and crumbs all over the nice and clean floor I just swept and mopped I walked behind the couch smacking both on the head.

I walked kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and began to drink it and suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I jumped choking on my water and coughing from it.

I ran over to the sink coughing out the water with someone patting my back softly when I was done coughing I laid my head on the cold marble sink and took deep breaths "Baby are you ok" I didn't respond to him immediately.

"Mom what happened" I didn't feel like responding to her either so I just stood there for a couple of minutes just breathing eventually I sat back up and turned around looking at the two "Baby" I listened to the hint of worry in his voice and looked at him.

"Why would you do that"  "I just wanted to prank you"  "Well your prank literally had me dying and yes I'm fine Amber" Amber helped me clean the kitchen but Sal still didn't do anything which was annoying.

After I fixed dinner and we got done eating I put Amber to bed and went into the bedroom I seen Sal who was already laying down and I just stared at him he looked back at me and opened his arm and I gladly accepted.

I jumped into his arms and cuddled into his chest listening to his heartbeat begin to slowdown "Why didn't you help clean"  "Well you seemed mad and I didn't want to bother you"  "So why did you  prank me"  "You know I like to live dangerously".

I laughed lightly and so did he "You know I had a knife on me the whole time it was in my back pocket"  "Is it still there"  "Wanna find out"  "If that a challenge"  "More like a threat"  "What kind of threat"  "One that I can promise that you will get hurt with".

"You can't kill me"  "Who said anything about killing"  "Then what are you going to do"  "Tourcher and torment you"  "Wow"  "Now are you going to let me sleep or are you trying to find out how long and sharp of a knife I have in my back pocket"  "I rather sleep"  "Good choice".

The End (:  don't have to read the next part

I'm really crying my boyfriend really decided to breakup with me just because I was over my bestfriends house (hes a boy) I have been bestfriends with him since 6th grade and my boyfriend well ex got jealous and wanted me to stop being friends with him and thats just bullshit