Damages & Daydreams

One thing I like about writing about a universe is that you can have interconnected stand alone books that take place in the same world. As for the universe of the Twin City Series, Cherryville has a neighboring town of Hollow Grove that holds a lot of drama more than the woodsy town of Crescent City.

Evangeline Sinclair is the class president of Hollow Grove Academy. The top school for future ivy league students, nepo babies, spoiled brats, and influencers. Hollow Grove is one of the richest towns in all of southern California and may attract some trouble at times, usually from the students at Hollow Grove Institute (School for the Troubled).

Evangeline has done it all at her school; winter formal princess, class president for three consecutive years, joined majority of all the clubs, was in most of the sports, and was always at the top of her class.

Ambrose Woods is the new boy in town. He's mute and hates interacting with obnoxious and shallow people. He can't help but submerge himself in the rich town due to his parents job positions but it also comes with perks at times whether he likes it or not.

Ambrose has been through it all; been mistreated, abused, went through heartbreaks, and misused by those he deeply trusted. He's been silent and never explained what he had been through.

As they both cross paths- hatred, misunderstandings, and patience is learned. Will Evangeline be able to knock down that wall and free Ambrose from the shackles? Or just learn to leave those that are damaged behind?

Everyone knows that the second option always comes with risks.

Damages & Daydreams is NOW available to read on Wattpad!

This is book 1 of the After Dark Series.

Other books in the universe:

Infatuated and Wild Spirit (Standalones but interconnected as well)