7. Lost Sisters

"I'm worried about my sister." Rieka remarked. "Sansa is with someone surely, but... Arya... I ate the wolf bread hot pie made her. It was good." Rieka added. Podrick chuckled as he tried to hobble the horses.

"If your sisters are anything like you, they are perfectly fine." Podrick offered.

"Sansa is nothing like me." Rieka admitted.

"Oh... im sure shes fine too-" podrick offered. "Im sorry I shouldnt have said anything-"

"You make me smile Pod." Rieka remarked. He smiled in return. "I hope we find them. I miss them. I love them so much but its just... sansa..." rieka poked at the fire.

"I love... go on sorry. I didnt say anything." Podrick remarked.

" Well the wedding Joffreys wedding as you know she disappeared. She didn't even tell me she was going she just fled and I was... worried like any good sister would be." Rieka remarked and podrick nodded securing Briennes horse. " I wanted to stay by her side and she ran away. I stayed to protect her I could've stayed at Winterfell I didn't have to come all the way to the capital but I wanted to see my family." Rieka whimpered. "Sandor asked us to run away with him to escape. The battle of Blackwater bay he said he would get us out and get a safe and sansa didn't want to she wanted to stay. So even though I wanted to go home I want to see my brother and my mother I wanted to try and find our little sister..." podrick stared back at her seeing sadness in her eyes.

"You are a good sister." Podrick remarked.

"You know she was so in love with Joffrey. Soo in love. She wouldn't listen to us. She didn't care that he was a monster until it was too late." Rieka remarked staring into the flickering fire.

" when we find her what are you thinking?"

"I'm worried that whoever she is with has been tricking her and using her and manipulating her and she's not going to listen to me no matter what I do." Rieka offered softly.

"Who do you think she's with?" Podrick questioned.

"I don't know after she disappeared all I could think about was Tyrion. His trial." Rieka rubbed her stomach a heavy sigh on her lips.

"Rieka your baby is going to be the luckiest baby ever." Podrick remarked.

"You think?"

"He or she is going to have you as a mother." Podrick agreed. Rieka leaned over pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Thanks Podrick."

"Goodnight Rieka."

+

"Podrick. Podrick! Where are the horses?'' Brienne demanded, waking up in a panic.

"I hobbled them last night." Podrick answered. But his mind was distracted on Rieka, but he swore he did it. Rieka looked to her horse, she had secured it herself, he grazed near them.

'What sort of hobble?" Brienne demanded.

"A figure-eight, like you taught me." Podrick answered.

"If you did it like I taught you then the horses would be here." Brienne hissed.

"Maybe if you did it yourself-" Rieka began.

"He is supposed to be a squire, he said he could handle it!" Brienne demanded.

"Thieves, maybe?" Podrick offered nervously as he looked around. He looked to Rieka's horse, looking to the hobble rieka had done on the reigns. It looked different than the one Brienne taught him, the one he did last night.

"It's at least thirty miles to the Eyrie from here. You're carrying the saddle bags." Brienne decided.

"You can throw them on my horse, I can walk." Rieka remarked.

"You are pregnant, this is my mistake." Podrick remarked.

"And you will collapse you carry all that." Rieka remarked. "It's okay podrick, we all mess us. I was distracting you last night with all my talk of Arya and Sansa."

"No this isnt your fault." Podrick corrected. "I should have paid better attention."

"Idiot." Brienne murmured as she marched off. Podricks little face fell, Rieka grabbed his hand.

"Dont take the shit Brienne says to heart." Rieka instructed. "She acts all tough but she would be dead if it wasnt for Jaime Lannister. We all need help sometimes."

"How are you so sweet?" Podrick questioned as she helped him load up a bag to her horse.

"You deserve my sweetness." A smile tugged at her lips.

"What are you thinking about?" Podrick questioned, Avalon ran between her legs wagging her tail.

"You, Podrick."

+

"Who are you?" Bran questioned.

"The First Men called us The Children, but we were born long before them. Come, he waits for you." They enter a room filled with tree roots. An old man was seated in the center. Bran approached him.

"You're the three-eyed raven." Bran realized.

" I have been many things. Now, I am what you see."

"My brother, he led us to you, and now he..." Meera whimpered.

"He knew what would happen. From the moment he left, he knew, and he went anyway."

"How do you know?" Meera countered.

"I've been watching you. All of you, all of your lives, with a thousand eyes and one. Now you've come to me at last, Brandon Stark, though the hour is late."

"I didn't want anyone to die for me." Bran countered.

"He died so that you could find what you have lost."

"You're going to help me walk again?" Bran asked hopefully.

"You'll never walk again. But you will fly."