46. Dance Away Your Broken Heart

~6 Moons Later~

Riekas lips were still tingling from that kiss. Man and woman. Husband and wife. Rieka smiled back at Podrick as he put a pidce of carrot cake before her.

"My beautiful wife." Podrick declared kissing her cheek.

"My handsome husband," rieka answered. She wore a blue grey house stark colored dress. It was a lot lighter than if they got married in the north but she needed to be here for her brother and king Jon. Being hand of the king was a lot of work Rieka decided but she was up for the challenge. Only four people alive knew what she had done. Bran knew as well but rieka didnt tell him. Sandor didnt know know but he knew when Daenerys was found dead. Rieka told podrick and jon because she didnt want their marriage to start on lies. He understood what she did and why she did it. He was proud of her. Jon wished his sister didnt have to carry that burden but he was glad he didnt have to kill Daenerys he had loved her.

The dothraki and unsullied left. Grumbling about taking over the world but they left on a ship. Sea sick to their core for the dothraki and rieka was sure they werent coming back anytime soon. The unsullied were free but they didnt know what free meant. Rieka suggested they figure it out.

Jon became king. Something he never wanted but rieka assured him that he was a good choice. He would do a good job. Bran became master of sight. Samwell Tarly their high maester. Rieka hand of the king. Rickon was training to be a knight himself. He trained with podrick every day.

Arya decided to travel the world and sansa hid at Winterfell pretending to be queen. Jon ruled the seven kingdoms. As much as sansa pitched a fit anout the north not bending they had bent for Jon. They were bending again. Sansa wanted a crown though. Jon denied her petty argument under Riekas advertisement. Rieka wished robb and her father were here. Would have liked her father to walk her down the aisle. Would have liked Robb to do the big brother thing and tell podrick if you hurt my sister, blah blah blah to pretend to hate him, and then become best friends. She didn't know what she wanted but she want him here. He was her twin after all. She wondered what robb would think. She knew her family, her twin, her parents, they would love Podrick. They would love that he made her so happy. She just wish they could be here to see it. To see this happiness and this moment, come to life.

"Keep up," Tyrion said slamming his empty glass to the table.

"I don't think I can my Lord," Podrick replied as Tyrion filled both of their glasses and then Rieka's.

"It's not easy being drunk all the time," he slurred, "everyone would do it if it was easy."

"I dont want him to drunk as to not be able to consummate the marriage." Rieka countered. Tyrion smiled.

"You caught me." Tyrion whispered.

"I know." Rieka agreed kissing his cheek.

"I am happy for you Pod." Tyrion remarked. "You too Rieka."

"Thank you Tyrion." Rieka agreed leaning into Podrick.

"It broke my heart a little bit though as you two sealed the union. I knew it was over and there was no getting us back. I already knew but it was the final piece of my broken heart." Tyrion admitted. Rieka offered him a sad smile as she grabbed his hands.

"Dance away your broken heart, with me."