14. The Archer

Bad Idea Right? / otto Hightower / larys Strong

Rieka woke tangled limbs with Podrick. A smile curved her face as she snuggled into him. She felt his hand on her ass. She had forgone her dresses since they were riding and trudging along which gave Podrick acess in his own sleep his hand had wrapped around her waist slipping under the hem of her pants.

Rieka leaned forward kissing him. His lips moved immediately with hers his eyes opening and quickly closing again sucked into the feel and taste of her.

She cupped his jaw as he squeezed her ass. Brienne grumbled as she got up and rieka pulled away slightly. Resting her forehead against Podricks.

"Come on Pod. Training begins in five. Get up." Brienne barked. Podrick untangled himself from Rieka kissing her again before he got up. He loved that the smile on her face was for him. Because of him.

Rieka requested to buy from the man at the inn his bow and arrow. It had been a while since she trained. She held out a few coins and he glanced back at the bow.

"You have Neds smile." The man remarked passing it over. "Your father was a good man. Use one of those arrows on those bolton cunts."

"Thank you. My name is Rieka Stark." She answered.

"Keep your money. Its no good here. I hope to hear the stark name said proudly. See the direwolf banner fly high"

"Me too." Rieka agreed.

"Thats a wolf right there. Not just a pup." Avalon came up behind rieka. Her nails clicking on the floor.

"Yes. My wolf." Rieka agreed.

"I have one request if you are going hunting dear girl."

"Anything." Rieka agreed.

"I dont care for the blue jays or ravens and crows. None of them." He remarked. "But dont shoot my mockingbirds. They sing such pretty songs. It should be a crime to kill a mockingbird."

"Yes sir." Rieka agreed. She thought of peter. His mockingbird sigil. It made her worried that she blew her cover and this man would tell petyr where she was and what she up to.

Rieka and avalon went out to catch their breakfast while Podrick and brienne got to work.

Podrick was panting hands on his knees when rieka got back.

"Harder than it seems." Podrick remarked as she cooked up some food and handed podrick some nut and berries.

"You are doing great." Rieka assured.

"No hes not." Brienne corrected.

"Hes learning. He will get better nyou are a better rider already." Rieka reminded him.

"I had you teaching me," podrick countered. Rieka smirked back at brienne.

"If i could wield a blade as good as Brienne the brutal could i would train you." Rieka remarked. "But im not the greatest with a sword. Never had the upper body strength for it."

"You are an archer." Podrick remarked.

"Avalon caught it," brienne corrected nodding to the wolf.

"What Avalon catches she usually eats herself." Rieka countered. Brienne looked to avalon again hearing the crunch of bone under her deadly jaw.

"I havent seen you shoot an arrow." Brienne countered.

"That's because im not aiming at you. I used to train with my little brothers. Help them. Robb taught me. Jon gave me a little dagger but I dont like thebup close and personal attack." Rieka remarked. "I like being able to shot something over here and watch it die far away."

"Vicious." Brienne offered calmly. Rieka shrugged moving to the arrows. She pulled one free.

Brienne watched her as she loaded it into the bow keeping the arrow low to the ground before she spun around shoulders high elbow back and released it

Brienne watched her as she loaded it into the bow keeping the arrow low to the ground before she spun around shoulders high elbow back and released it. Brienne blinked feeling the breeze of the arrow.

Podrick clapped out amazed he ran to rieka telling her how amazing that was. Brienne turned around seeing a squirrel that was trying to run up the tree pierced.

"You could have hit me," brienne remarked pulling the arrow free. "Skin this pod." She added tossing riekas catch at him.

"But i didnt." Rieka countered innocently.

"You didnt even look." Podrick went on amazed.

"You didnt hold it at all."

"Never hold. Never look. Never aim" rieka agreed.

"That sounds complicated." Podrick remarked.

"Its the simplest thing." Rieka corrected. "You just let go."