35. Truce

Rieka moved cautiously to Cersei and Jaime.

"Hey, Rieka." Jaime said offering her a hug.

"Hi Jaime." Rieka answered softly. "You look good."

"So do you." Jaime agreed. Cersei didnt get up she stared back at Rieka as she approached.

"Hi..."

''Where is she?' Cersei demanded instead.

''She will be here soon' Tyrion informed his sister.

''She did not travel with you?' cersei spat.

"She was busy." Rieka offered. "This clearly isnt important to her, even though it was their idea... rude. I know." Rieka offered hoping to get back into Cersei's good graces even for a moment.

"Rieka." Jon begged.

'No, she didnt travel with us.' Tyrion agreed.

"Cersei-"

"You bend for this woman, Rieka?" Cersei questioned.

"No. I never met her." Rieka countered. "I have not bent, I will not bend. I just wanted to talk."

"What is there to say?" Cersei countered.

"You are my friend-"

"You left me." Cersei countered. "I thought of you as a sister, I wanted you to... I thought you might make a good bride for Tommen and you fled."

"I was scared." Rieka admitted. "Jaime thought-"

"Jaime?" Cersei hissed. RIeka gave him an apologetic look.

"Cersei please I just want to talk." Rieka begged. "We were close once-"

"Like sisters. When I lost you I felt like I lost my sister." Cersei agreed and RIeka didnt know what to say to that.

"I was pregnant with Tyrion's child." Rieka whispered. "I thought you would hate me." Cersei clenched her jaw.

"What happened?" Cersei questioned softly instead. "To the babe?"

"I lost it." Rieka admitted. "Maybe if I stayed I wouldnt have lost it. But Cersei-" the screaming of dragons and wings flapping in the air could be heard above them. Daenerys Targaryen liked to make an entrance two dragons could be seen soaring overhead. Jon watched as Rieka's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide.

"Oh my gods." Rieka rasped.

They lower down onto the Colosseum growling in hissing down at them and then they lower down further so that Daenerys could get off her dragon.

"Yes." Rieka declared. "Yes! I want a fucking dragon!"

"RIeka, simmer your enthusiasm." Cersei requested. Rieka glanced back at her.

"Right, right, its just a dragon. Like thats not big deal." Rieka scoffed. "Oh my gods."

"Dont go pet it." Jaime begged.

"I wasnt thinking- that." Rieka shrugged.

"Now you are, well done Jaime." Cersei agreed.

"I want to touch it." Rieka agreed. Daenerys walked towards them, and Rieka watched the dragons sore way. Daenerys sat next to her council glancing over at Cersei. While Rieka's gaze was stuck on the sky.

"That was so fucking cool." RIeka murmured.

"Rieka," Jon requested and she headed down the steps taking a seat beside Podrick.

"Did you see that?" Rieka whisper shouted.

"Hard not to." Podrick agreed grabbing her hand. "I'm not as fearless as you, Rieka."