36. Anxious

Podrick paced anxiously. He should have jumped up and ran after rieka the moment she took off. Instead he watched her go. Now he was a mess pacing back and forth wishing he had acted quicker.

''I will go I started this.' jon remarked. "Rieka is my sister. I will get her back."

'Cersei will definitely murder you." Tyrion corrected.  "I see my sister alone or we go home and we are right back where we started.' So Tyrion headed off.

"My lord Tyrion-" podrick begged miving to him.

"She wont hurt rieka. Deep down cersei loves her like a sister." Tyrion assured. "Stay put pod."

"Cersei come on!" Rieka demanded. "WInterfell is my home."

"You dont understand Rieka." Cersei declared.

"What dont I understand? Jon is my family, my family is at winterfell I am at winterfell and they are in danger." Rieka remarked.

"You are in danger if you go." Cersei corrected. "I'm not losing any more family."

"Cersei my family, MY family!" Rieka shouted. "Arya and Sansa and Bran, little rickon - i didnt save rickon from the boltons just to lose him to those monsters! they are there and I need to be with them." Rieka remarked. "We need you cersei!" Rieka grabbed her hand, holding tight.

"I know you do, but... i cant." Cersei corrected.  Rieka spun around to jaime.

"Jaime talk some sense into her." Rieka begged. "You saw that thing, that monster!"

Rieka moved to the balcony as Cersei and Jaime bickered back and forth. They were getting nowhere.

"Get out." Cersei demanded and Rieka's head turned.

"Rieka...." Jaime whispered. "I'm going to take a walk." Rieka nodded glancing to Cersei.

It felt like an eternity walking to get to the queen. Tyrion got to Cersei quarters only to see Jaime outside her door.

'You spoke with her?'

'At her.' Jamie corrected 'until she kicked me out'

'And Rieka, is she in there?'' Tyrion asked hopefully.

''She's still in there I don't think she'll let her kill you... she thinks, Cersei thinks I was an idiot to trust you.' Jamie went on. "Cersei always called me the stupidest lannister."

'I'm about to step into a room with most murderous woman in the world who's already tried to kill me twice that I know of... Who's the idiot?' Tyrion questioned.

''Then I guess we should say goodbye one idiot to another.' Jamie suggested. Before allowing his brother to pass he pat his back.

'I shouldn't be surprised I suppose she is your type of woman.' Cersei remarked 'a foreign whore.''

"Cersei-"

"Get out." Cersei demanded. Tyrion sucked in a deep breath pulling his gaze from cersei.

'No..." Tyrion disagreed. "A foreign whore you cannot abduct beat or intimidate that must be difficult for you.' Tyrion told her.

'So you bring her here with her pet and you bow down before her.'' Cersei agreed.

"I like her pet." Rieka offered. 

''I didn't know-' Tyrion tried

'We are both working towards the same goal the goal you worked towards your entire life-'

'Cersei I did not know.'

'-Obstruction of this family.' Cersei told him and Rieka's eyes ping ponged back and forth between the two, anxiously.