44. We are Friends

Tyrion was drinking the night away while Rieka was wrapped up in Podrick a smile on her face. She laughed out as he kissed along her neck. Hence why Tyrion was drinking the night away.

'Does anyone? I think you should be the lord of storms end.' Danny told him

'I can't be. Im a bastard' gendry told her

'No you are lord gendry baretheon the lawful son of Robert Baratheon because that is what I have made you,' she told him and he stood speechless

'To the Lord Gendry Baratheon of storms End' Davos said and everyone stood up raising a glass to him.

"You talk to gendry?" Rieka questioned.

"Anout what?" Arya countered.

"Hes smitten with you." Rieka remarked.

"No he isnt." Arya corrected.

"Yeah he is and the new lord of storms end... just saying dont let that one get away." Rieka offered. Aryas gaze shifted to gendry.

'Fitting reward for a hero' Tyrion told her 'clever giving him that position.'

'See you're not the only one that's clever' Daenerys remarked. "Lady Rieka..." rieka turned to the front table. The table where she sat with her family was now inhabited by daenerys and her council. She took over winterfell so soon after they got it back. "You were right about the crypts." Dany admitted.

"She usually is." Tyrion agreed.

"You are smart lady rieka but I hope you see..." daenerys hesitated.

"See what?" Rieka pondered. Daenerys leaned in.

"Who holds the power." Daenerys answered. Rieka smirked.

"I do see." Rieka agreed before turning back around. "I see we dont see eye to eye and are not thinking of the same person." She murmured. Podrick ran a hand over her back.

"Come play a game. My favorite game!" Tyrion declared reaching for rieka.

"What game is that?" Rieka countered as she got up podrick followed after her.

"Drinking game."

"That makes sense." Rieka agreed.

'Your drinking wine but you prefer ale!' Brienne questioned and declared at the same time. Tyrions favorite drinking game.

"Wrong, he hates ale." Rieka corrected. Tyrion smiled back at her.

'I love wine' tyrion agreed. 'Alright my turn. Your a virgin'

"You know im not." Rieka mused.

'Thats not a question' jaime reminded him.

'Lady Brienne Never in your life-' tyrion went on 'Have you ever slept with a man...' briennes face pinched. 'Or a woman'

'I have to piss' brienne said walking away.

''tyrion, tyrion, tyrion." Rieka tsked getting up.

'I might be a bit drunk.' Tyrion admitted.

'There is only One thing that could make me happy.' Sandor was telling sansa.

'What is that?'

'None of your fucking business...' sansa stared at him. 'before you couldn't look at me'

'That was a long time ago' sansa admitted.

'It certainly was... heard you were broken and heard you were broken in rough.' He told her.