40. If We Survive

'So we are going to die... At Winterfell. not the death I would've chosen I always pictured I would die in my own bed at the age of 80 with a belly full of wine and a girls-'

'mouth around my cock.' Jaime finished with a laugh.

''At least cersei won't get to murder me, cersei... I'm sure I'll get some satisfaction dying from that pleasure well I'm getting ripped apart by dead man.' Tyrion told Jaime, 'maybe after I'm dead I'll go to Kings Landing and rip her apart.' Tyrion teased, but not really. He noticing Jaime staring down at Daenerys, he was up to something Tyrion thought and he wasn't about to be fooled by his family again. 

"You really trust her?" Rieka questioned. The brothers turned to her. "How's your face Jaimeson?" 

"I deserved it." Jaime assured. 

"Yeah, you did." RIeka agreed. "But Bran doesnt hate you and said I shouldnt either." Rieka admitted. "So... you can thank him for me not making your life hell." 

"I am sorry Rieka. I was a different person back then." Jaime remarked. 

"And I believe you when you say that." Rieka agreed. "Because you would still be with Cersei right now if you were that man." 

"I heard you and Pod are getting married." Tyrion choked out. 

"If we survive." RIeka agreed. 

"Won't be as good as our wedding." Tyrion offered his gaze slowly shifting up to her. 

"You mean your father threatening us to have an heir all night and every moment after?" RIeka mused. 

"Right." Tyrion agreed. 

"We had a good run Tyrion." 

"You ever think about it?" Tyrion questioned. 

"I used to... the last time I really thought about it though was when I was losing my baby." Rieka admitted softly. 

"Our baby." Tyrion rasped. Rieka nodded. 

"It was a hard road, that would have been harder with a baby." Rieka remarked with a shrug. "The Gods had plans for me." 

"I'm sorry I couldnt be there for you, Rieka." Tyrion remarked. 

"YOu are here now." Rieka countered. "So do you trust this woman?" Tyrion hesitated and Rieka got her answer before walking off. Tyrion stared back at her silently. 

+

'Jon Snow brought peace to the houses' Davos reminded them.

'And our queen is grateful' tyrion told him as they walked along winterfells, into the streets and among the common people.

"These are beautiful Gendry." Rieka remarked. "I heard you and Arya were friendly for a while." 

"Is she here?" Gendry questioned. "I havent seen her." 

"She is lurking." RIeka offered. "Pod what are you getting out of dragonglass?"

"Just a sword. It's what I have been training with." Podrick remarked. 

"How many arrows do you think you can make?" RIeka questioned. 

"Arrow's are easy, I just use the bits from other swords and axes- you know the size axe your friend Sandor wants?" Gendry questioned. "It's hard to make a weapon of that size." 

"I bet." Rieka agreed. "Well these look perfect. Mind if I take some, start securing them?"

"All yours." Gendry agreed.